SleepWeaver® Advance Small Cloth Nasal Mask Kit by Circadiance
SleepWeaver® Advance Small Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This SleepWeaver® Advance Small mask is designed for people that feel they need a smaller fit with the same great features of the original Advance mask. This lightweight, skin friendly cloth CPAP mask is the only cloth mask available on the market. The Beige SleepWeaver® Advance Small is the mask of choice for people who are tired of hard, heavy, plastic masks or have an allergy to silicone or polyurethane gel typically found in standard CPAP masks.
Special Features & Benefits
- Improved Zzzephyr Seal - A special cloth material that gently inflates like a balloon to achieve a seal around the nose.
- Soft Velcro Headgear - Easy to adjust soft material pulls moisture and heat away from the user to enhance comfort; tab attachments are easy to adjust. The design of the headgear offers the needed stability to support the unique inflatable cloth mask. An extended adjustment strap offers an additional four inches on each side and the top.
- Updated Exhalation - Exhalation holes for quieter operation. Just the right amount of exhalation without omitting a disruptive amount of air.
- Cushion of Air - Inflates or "balloons" with the flow of air, gently sealing against the user's face. The Zzzephyr Seal shifts with movement and accommodates a wide range of sleeping positions without losing the seal.
- Special Breathable Cloth Cushion - Wicks away any moisture from the skin or CPAP humidifier and evaporates it into the air stream of the SleepWeaver® mask. Keeping your skin dry and comfortable throughout the night.
- New Smaller Size - 15% smaller for people who need a smaller fit
- Beige Color - Only available in Beige color option
- Lightweight - The SleepWeaver Advance is the lightest CPAP mask on the market, perfect for travelling with your CPAP Machine.
Included in the Package
- (1) SleepWeaver® Advance small nasal mask cushion (beige)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- SleepWeaver® FeatherWeight tube
- CPAP mask wipes
- CPAP mask care stand
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.05 lbs|
|Associated Part Numbers:||101229|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Material Content:||polyester, elastane, and nylon, nylon, lycra, and polyurethane foam.|
|RX Required?:||No, not when a mask and headgear are separated!|
|Special User Features:||New Smaller Size|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||30 Day in store credit money back guarantee|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
by Cheryl Hogue (MI) -
When I first got my BiPap machine I couldn't sleep for the first week or two. The plastic mask was uncomfortable and hurt my nose and skin. My Dr. told me to try the SleepWeaver and I finally got a good nights sleep. I've been using the SleepWeaver for 4 years now. You can hardly feel it on your face.