SoClean 2 Adapter for AirSense 10 by ResMed
SoClean Hose Adapter for AirSense 10 Series
This product does not require a prescription
This SoClean 2 hose adapter is used with ResMed AirSense™ 10 series machines, including the new AirCurve™ VPAP machines. The hose adapter is necessary to ensure that the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Slimline™ and heated hose continues to function properly while the CPAP system is connected to the SoClean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. The adapter works with all SoClean models.
Included in This Package
- (1) SoClean Hose Adapter for ResMed Airsense 10 Models
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
How to Install the SoClean Adapter for ResMed AirSense 10 Machines
You’ll need an adapter to connect your SoClean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer to your AirStart 10 and AirCurve 10 CPAP machines.
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose, as you will no longer need them. You may keep them in case you need these parts in the future.
- Fully open the original lid of the reservoir base to remove it. To do so, push one side of the hinge tab outward, pulling the lid off the base.
- Lift the gasket from the original lid. Then, transfer the gasket to the new lid.
- Install the new lid with the black injection hose to the reservoir base. To do this, insert the left pin into the left notch, pull the lid toward you, and insert the right pin into the right notch.
- You may now fill your reservoir and close the lid. Connect it to your CPAP machines like you normally would.
- Connect the SoClean 2 CPAP cleaner tube to the adapter lip by pushing it onto the end of the port. If you need to add water to the reservoir, make sure to remove the SoClean tube from the adapter lid and remove the reservoir from the CPAP machine.
How Does the SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer Work?
The machine is attached to the CPAP equipment, such as the ResMed AirCurve 10 or the AirSense series, to sanitize the CPAP mask, tubings, and the entire CPAP system properly while the user uses it regularly. It pumps activated oxygen through the equipment to kill germs and bacteria without having to use harsh chemicals.
You’ll need a SoClean adapter for AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, and the AirStart 10. It ensures the CPAP device and heated hose continue to function normally when connected to the SoClean cleaning machine.
If you need help installing your new lid adapter to your CPAP system, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re glad to offer assistance and answer your queries. Enjoy swift delivery to your doorstep. For customers outside the USA, we offer international shipping.
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||PNA1210|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Dimensions:||4 x 4 x 4.5 inches|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
by Melanie -
Nothing feels better then knowing my mask and equipment are clean every night! Product works as described with soclean machine.
Help with setting the machine up(especially the hose) or send it already fully assembled.
by Dianne N -
I received the so clean and was disappointed in trying to get it to work. I done all the right things and still it is not starting to clean my hose, and cpap machine. Everytime I push the manual button it says "hose not in port", but my hose and face mass is in the so clean. I am not able to use it this day 4/4/20 until I talk w/someone on Monday. Staff on weekend didn't know how to help except tell me in a very rude way that I needed to go to "youtube" and see this step by step. This bad that people who are on the phone d/not know how to help customers (except sell the damn machine) and the machine is so expensive for customers to be treated rude.