Sound Sleep Skin Ritual Moisturizer
Sound Sleep Skin Moisturizer
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Tired of your CPAP mask cause redness, dryness or pressure marks? We may have the answer to all of your mask irritation problems. Dr. Meredith Broderick is a sleep medicine physician and neurologist that has developed skin care products specific for CPAP users. The Sleep Ritual Moisturizer by Sound Sleep Skin is an oil-free gel that contains Vitamin E which serves as a potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. This product also contains ceramides to protect the skin barrier, hyaluronic acid to to hydrate and plump the skin, as well as aloe for healing and restoration.
This moisturizer can be used over facial areas such as the bridge of the nose which can become irritated from your CPAP Mask, as well as over the ear where friction from oxygen tubing may cause discomfort to sensitive skin. Oxygen users often experience dry skin associated with using plastic cannulas during oxygen therapy.
A neurologist-created formula with layers of benefit.
- Ceramides hydrate and restore lipid barrier
- Natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Prebiotic promotes healthy skin flora
- Designed for general skin care as well as CPAP users
- Significantly reduces dryness and skin irritation
- Cruelty, paraben, sulfate, fragrance free and vegan
- Made in the USA
Skin irritation and dryness can occur at any time especially when there is a sudden change to a dry climate. Prepare yourself for the change in the seasons with this skin moisturizer designed exclusively for CPAP and BiPAP Users.
Included with This Package
- (1) 1.7 oz. tube of Sleep Skin Ritual Moisturizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Special Features: Cruelty-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free
- Actual Weight: 1.7 ounces
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Meg S. -
It's lightweight and hydrating without feeling greasy. A little goes a long way, making it an excellent value for the quality you're getting. The fact that it's made with natural ingredients and free from harsh chemicals is a huge plus! If you're in search of a moisturizer that not only hydrates but also helps you wake up with refreshed skin, the Sound Sleep Skin Ritual Moisturizer is the answer.