Spirit Medical CPAP Comfort Chin Strap
Comfort Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy by Spirit Medical
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Spirit Comfort Chin Strap is great if you breathe out of your mouth and are using a Nasal Pillow or Nasal CPAP Mask. A chin strap assists in keeping your mouth closed, ensuring you receive the full therapy of your CPAP machine. Obtain comfort and stability by adding a chin strap to your nightly routine!.
- One size fits most
- Ease of Use - Attaches to itself at the top of the head to keep the chin lifted
- Soft cloth chin cup wraps around the head for added stability
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Included in this Package
- (1) Comfort Chin Strap (One Size Fits Most)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chin Strap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Actual Weight:||4 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||16015|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||Chin Strap Support for Mouth Breathers|
Ratings & Reviews
by Austin S -
Great for nasal pillow and nasal masks for helping keep your mouth closed.
Happy with my purchase...
by Jen -
I purchased the resmed chin strap in the past. I wanted to try this one this time because it is said to be comparable to that one. I have to say i didn't notice any difference between the two. I did save a few dollars on this one though. Happy with my purchase.