Spirit Medical CPAP Comfort Chin Strap
Comfort Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy by Spirit Medical
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Spirit Comfort Chin Strap is great if you breathe out of your mouth and are using a Nasal Pillow or Nasal CPAP Mask. A chin strap assists in keeping your mouth closed, ensuring you receive the full therapy of your CPAP machine. Obtain comfort and stability by adding a chin strap to your nightly routine!
This Spirit Chin strap is comparable to the ResMed Sullivan Chin strap, if you are interested in the ResMed branded chin strap you can check it out here: ResMed CPAP Mask Chin strap.
- One size fits most
- Ease of Use - Attaches to itself at the top of the head to keep the chin lifted
- Soft cloth chin cup wraps around the head for added stability
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Included in this Package
- (1) Comfort Chin Strap (One Size Fits Most)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chin Strap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Actual Weight:||4 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||16015|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||Chin Strap Support for Mouth Breathers|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
Happy with my purchase...
by Jen -
I purchased the resmed chin strap in the past. I wanted to try this one this time because it is said to be comparable to that one. I have to say i didn't notice any difference between the two. I did save a few dollars on this one though. Happy with my purchase.