Ruby Adjustable Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy
Adjustable Chin Strap for CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Chin straps are useful for those who wear a nasal CPAP mask or a nasal pillow mask but are also known as a mouth breather. If your mouth is opening during therapy you are losing CPAP pressure because the air is just escaping out of your mouth leaving your therapy ineffective. Using a chin strap will help solve this problem for many patients. The soft material wraps around the bottom of your chin and the top of your head to help keep your mouth closed so you can get the therapy you need. Please be aware that this product contains Neoprene.
Spirit Medical is the manufacturer of this widely popular RUBY chin strap and iscomparable to the popular PureSom Ruby Chin Strap (part numbers TMS-09ADJ and TMS-09ADJXL). These chin straps are made from the highest quality material and are recommended by thousands of users as an effective option for mouth breathers.
- Standard Size TMS-09ADJ (21" x 1" | Crown Strap 14" x 3")
- Extra Large TMS-09ADJXL (25" x 1" | Crown Strap 16" x 3")
The Standard chin strap adjusts to a maximum size of approximately 22-24 inches and the Extra Large chin strap adjusts to a maximum size of approximately 26-28 inches.
Included in this Package
- (1) Standard OR XL Ruby Adjustable Chin Strap (Size selected at purchase)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chin Strap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Actual Weight:||4 oz|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Latex Free:||Chin Strap Contains Neoprene|
Ratings & Reviews
by Keith L -
Helps keep everything in place but I often feel that the chinstrap itself is a little much to wear all together. Overall a nice product though.