Premium Chin Strap for CPAP and Sleep Apnea Therapy
Premium Chinstrap for CPAP Therapy by Sunset Healthcare Solutions
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Sunset Premium Chinstrap is great for mouth breathers that are using a Nasal Pillow or Nasal CPAP Mask. While holding your chin closed, it is preventing air from leaking out during your sleep therapy.
The Sunset Chinstrap is very comparable to the Respironics Chin Strap, if you are interested in the Respironics Premium Chin Strap you can check it out here: Philips Respironics Premium CPAP Mask Chin Strap.
- One size fits most
- Attaches to itself at the top of the head to keep the chin lifted
- Smaller support strap attaches to a split section of the chinstrap and wraps around the head for added stability
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Included in this Package
- (1) Premium Chinstrap (One Size Fits Most)
- SoClean CPAP Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chinstrap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Actual Weight:||4 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||CS006|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||Chin Strap Support for Mouth Breathers|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Marvin -
Using a chin strap really helps prevent air leaking. Makes my therapy more compliant. Highly recommend
Will buy again!
by Kenny K -
Replaced my old chin strap with this one. Really pleased with the stability it offers , very secure and comfortable. Will buy this one again.