ResMed Swift LT CPAP Mask for Her with Headgear
ResMed Swift LT for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Swift LT for Her is the first mask designed specifically for women, combining the revolutionary design of the Swift LT with personalized features for women's unique preferences. This mask kit does not include the headgear strap but can be added to your order to make a complete CPAP mask system without the need of obtaining a new prescription.
Special Features & Benefits
- Ultra Quiet - The air vent located on the frame disperses air gently downward more like your natural breathing. Gain the peaceful night of sleep you deserve!
- Petite Style - Weighing 2.3 ounces, this mask will not weigh you down. Delicately resting around your head, the lack of a forehead support allows you to read or watch TV while wearing your CPAP mask!
- Gentle Pillows - The pillows come with a dual-wall design that provides improved stability and comfort. Along with an added flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement throughout the night without breaking the seal. Confidently sleep in the most comfortable sleeping position for you without being limited by your sleep apnea!
- Headgear - Soft buckle allows for easy adjustments. Gentle and in an elegant light blue headgear design the adjustable back strap can be worn over or under the hair to accommodate a wide variety of hairstyles!
- Easy Cleaning - Cleaning is simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts. Never feel as though it is a chore to clean your CPAP mask, instead spend more time getting quality sleep!
- Soft Wraps - The soft wrap is a cloth padding for the Mirage Swift LT mask frame. The package comes with 1 pair, a left and right side wrap. These pads help prevent discomfort when tightening the headgear. Reduce the possibility of unsightly red marks when you remove your mask!
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Swift LT for Her CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Nasal Pillow Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube
- (1) Pair of Soft Wraps
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||60585, 60582, 60583, 60584|
|Country of Origin:||China, Singapore|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer Warranty : 90 Days|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Kate (N Carolina) -
Easy to use mask and feels very light on my face. Headgear is very easy to adjust. No prescription to hassle with, that's even better.
So far So Good
by June -
Only been using this mask for about a week. So far I think it's a keeper, still getting use to a nasal pillow mask. It is very lightweight on my face. Love the fact did not need a prescription, just added headgear at check out!