Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto Travel Machine by Somnetics
Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto Travel Machine
Try the Transcend 3 Risk-Free for 30 days! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Transcend 3 Machine, you can return it back to us within 30 days of purchase for a store credit.
Building off the success of the original Transcend as one of the best-selling travel CPAP Machines, comes the all-new redesigned Transcend 3 miniCPAP™. Continuing in the tradition of its predecessor, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP is small, lightweight, and portable. Perfect for all traveling CPAP users! To boost overall user experience, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP introduces a sleek, modern look with stable silicone base and a swivel nozzle. This means using your CPAP machine when traveling still offers a full range of motion.
Can I travel with my CPAP? This unit is built for in-flight use and fits easily into any carry-on bag. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is FAA approved meaning there is no worry when it comes to any sort of travel. Equally as important is the compatibility of the Transcend 3 miniCPAP with any CPAP interfaceor CPAP tubing with a 22mm connector. Getting a good night's sleep has never been easier regardless of where you are going or how you are traveling.
Typical complaints with Travel CPAP Machines are the durability and power options due to limited accessibility. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP bolsters a full lineup of power options. Therefore, you will have every opportunity to receive the quality of sleep you deserve.
Please Note: The Transcend P10 Battery will NOT work with this machine. The only additional battery options that can be used are the 4 cell Transcend battery or the 8 cell Transcend battery.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Durability - A major concern when traveling with your CPAP machine is how it will withstand certain conditions. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is backed by a 3-year warranty and is risk-free for 30-days. Don't let your sleep apnea restrict your lifestyle anymore!
- Size and Weight - Weighing only 1lb, transporting your Transcend 3 miniCPAP for travel is a breeze. In addition, this CPAP machine is FAA-approved for use on a plane for any in air travel.
- Power Options - Users have the option to buy additional power options such as the P8 battery or solar battery. Undeniably, this makes your on the go CPAP therapy as simple as possible.
Included In This Package
- (1) Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto
- (1) Transcend Travel Case
- (1) Standard 6-foot CPAP tubing
- (1) AC Power Supply
- (4) International Plug Adapters
- (1) USB cable
- (1) User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
|Modes of Operation:||Auto Adjusing / Fixed Pressure|
|Dimensions:||7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7|
|Actual Weight||1.09 lbs|
|Noise Level:||30 DBA|
|Auto Altitude Adjustment:||Yes|
|Voltage Requirements:||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto FAQ's
What is the actual size of the Transcend 3 miniCPAP?
The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is about as big as a can of soda. It's dimensions are 7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7
Is the Transcend 3 a fixed pressure machine or auto?
This machine is both. It's therapeutic range is from 4cmH20 to 20cmH20 and it consists of 2 modes fixed pressure and auto mode.
Does this machine work with the Transcend P10 battery?
No, unfortunatley the only compatible machine for the Transcend P10 battery is the Transcend 365 machine.
What battery should I use for my Transcend 3 miniCPAP?
We recommend the Transcend multi-night 8 cell battery
Can the Transcend 3 miniCPAP be used in flight?
Yes, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP is FAA approved for all aspects of flight. This machine was born to fly.
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews3.7 out of 5
Used for 2 weeks and love it.
by Clyde W -
I bought this cpap as a second unit to have when i go out of town. I have had it for 2 weeks and love it. It also works with my resmed mask. Good choice for anyone looking to get a travel cpap.