Ultra Fine Disposable Filters for PR SystemOne CPAP and BiPAP
Ultra Fine Disposable Filters PR SystemOne™, M-Series or SleepEasy™ II
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The 3, 6 or 12 pack of Ultra Fine Filters are made by Sunset Healthcare and are applicable with select Philips Respironics CPAP and BiPAP machines. The filters are made of white fibers and are 1 3/4" inches long and 7/8" inches wide.
Most commonly used in homes with high pollen or dust particles as well as homes with pets. If neither one pertains to you, you can still benefit from the use of an Ultra Fine Filter as it will add filtration of room air prior to you breathing it through the machine.
The filters are disposable and are not meant for cleaning! If you happen to get the filter wet, dispose of it and use a new filter. These filters are meant to be replaced every 1-2 months depending on the need for replacement. You will typically see the filter change from white to slightly grey or even black. It is extremely important to change this filter and should be considered as important as your Home Furnace filter!
The Ultra Fine Filter always goes in first with the Tab up and then the pollen filter follows. Each filter has a tab so you can easily remove the filter from the back of the machine.
Included in this Package
- 3, 6 or 12 pack of Ultra Fine Filters for the Philips Respironics PR SystemOne™, M-Series or SleepEasy™ machines. (Quantity is selected by you)
- Pollen Foam Filter- Reusable
- PR SystemOne™ Water Chamber
- M-Series Water Chamber
- SleepEasy Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Ultra Fine Disposable Filters- PR System One, M-Series and SleepEasy II are predominately used with the following:50 Series Platform of System One:
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar- DS150S
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar Plus C-Flex- DS250S
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar Pro C-Flex- DS450S or DS450SIQ
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar Auto C-Flex- DS550S
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex- DS650S
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex- DS750S
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP Auto SV- DS950S
- PR System One 60 Series REMstar Plus C-Flex- DS260S
- PR System One 60 Series REMstar Pro C-Flex- DS460S
- PR System One 60 Series REMstar Auto C-Flex- DS560S
- PR System One 60 Series BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex- DS660S
- PR System One 60 Series BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex- DS760S
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar- DS100
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar Plus- DS200S
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar Pro- DS400S
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar Auto- DS500S
- Philips Respironics M-Series BiPAP Plus- DS600S
- Philips Respironics M-Series BiPAP Auto- DS700S
- Philips Respironics SleepEasy II w/ Humidifier- SE2010
|Associated Part Numbers:||CF1009, 1029330, CF1009F, 1029331, All 50 or 60 Series System One Machines|
|Dimensions:||1 3/4" x 7/8"|
|Filters:||3, 6 or 12 pack|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jay Reily -
These filters are great. Easy to install, and easy to remove.
by Chris Dunham -
Filters hold up nicely, and are easy to work with. The price isn't bad either.