DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics - Certified Refurbished
Certified Refurbished DreamStation Go Travel CPAP
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This device is a refurbished fixed pressure travel CPAP machine. It has undergone our 13 point inspection and includes a 90 day limited warranty with the option of adding on the extended warranty.
New Product Information Listed Below
Always on the Go? Traveling off the Power Grid? Then the DreamStation Go is for you!
Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine. The DreamStation Go is the lightest, smallest travel machine on the market today, making it the most popular CPAP Machine for people that love to travel.
Using the (Optional Battery) with your DreamStation Go gives you the freedom to go anywhere! Great for camping, hotels, or having a back up when the power goes out. Battery run times will vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables. Average run times on 10cm is 13 hours. The 1.5 lb rechargeable lithium battery meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
Features of the DreamStation Go
- DreamMapper Compatible
- Color Touchscreen
- Built-in Power Supply
- Micro-flexible tubing
- MicroSD card
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Built-in power block
- FAA compliant
- Size: Small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 lbs, 1/3 fewer components than most travel machines.
- Optional Battery: FAA approved 1.5 lb rechargeable lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the grid or for a power back up. Add the Battery to your order as it DOES NOT come with purchase of this device.
- Micro-flexible tubing: Unique 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to give you with freedom of movement beyond standard hoses; the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology: Automatically evaluates your breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror your natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity: Track and monitor your combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Important: You have the option to purchase a rechargeable battery along with a travel case. The Medium Travel Kit accommodates the sleep machine with its battery while the Small Travel Kit accommodates just the sleep machine itself. Both kits also include a carry bag for the hose and mask.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Go Travel Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New 6 ft 12mm Micro-Flex Tube
- New Reusable Filter
- (1) Power Cord
- User Manual
- 90-Day Warranty