S9 Elite™ CPAP with H5i™ Humidifier by ResMed - Certified Refurbished
ResMed S9 Elite™ CPAP with H5i™ - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The certified refurbished ResMed S9 Elite™ is a fixed pressure CPAP machine used for the treatment of sleep apnea. The H5i™ heated humidifier eliminates dryness that is a possible side effect of CPAP use without a humidifier. This model is refurbished and all consumable accessories have been replaced with new parts (i.e. tubing, water chamber, filters, etc). This model includes a standard 90-day warranty.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
New Product Description
One of the most popular and highly recommended CPAP machines on the market by 1800CPAP customers, the ResMed S9 Series CPAP machines are certain to meet all expectations of CPAP users that are looking for the best CPAP machine on the market.
The S9 Elite™ with H5i™ Humidifier features user-friendly technology to enhance your breathing comfort and reduce system noise. Designed for a more natural breathing experience, the S9 Elite™ enhanced Easy-Breathe technology delivers whisper-quiet therapy from the device and the mask. This means a more restful night for both you and your partner. With its sleek contours and compact size, the S9 Elite™ II looks as natural at your bedside as a clock radio.
S9 Elite Features
S9s enhanced Easy-Breathe motor eliminates noise, creating a quiet and peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
The S9 Series includes an enhanced Easy-Breathe motor. Now featuring axial air-flow, the enhanced Easy-Breathe motor produces less turbulence. The innovative design features foam and noise isolating materials incorporated into the base of the S9 Series. The result is simple less noise. With noise levels at 24 dBA*, the S9 Series is no louder than normal breathing. Conducted noise levels (the noise through the tube) have been further reduced by 78%!* The result a peaceful nights sleep.
An intuitive interface makes it a breeze to adjust settings and customize levels:
- Turn push dial until the parameter you require is displayed in blue.
- Press push dial. The selection is highlighted in orange.
- Turn push dial until you see the setting that you require.
- Press push dial to confirm your choice.
Patient compliance is the primary focus of the S9 Series data management systems. The S9 Series offers three ways to prove patient compliance:
- Data on the device - via the Sleep Quality Indicator and Sleep Report. Visible via the user interface, the Sleep Quality Indicator allows patients to view a snapshot of their therapy. Designed to provide daily feedback and encouragement, the Sleep Quality Indicator identifies usage, leak and AHI information. The Sleep Report offers compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days. Data available includes average usage, used hours, days used, run hours and pressure.
- The S9 Series is shipped with an SD card inserted. It provides detailed graphical data and high-resolution flow data. The S9 Series SD card stores:
- 365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
- 30 days of detailed data (graphs)
- 7 days of high-resolution flow data
- Modules for direct and remote download.
Climate Control (Optional)(H5i™ Humidifier Included with this Purchase)
(Purchase with H5i™ Humidifier and ClimateLine™ Heated Tube)
S9 Series Climate Control system intelligently adapts to your environmental conditions and delivers optimal temperature and humidity right to the mask. It protects you from rainout without compromising humidity and provides the most comfortable therapy possible.
- S9's Series Exclusive ClimateLine™ Heated Tube The ClimateLine™ heated tube is the key technology in the Climate Control system. It contains revolutionary technologies never before seen in CPAP tubing that enable the delivery of Climate Control and unsurpassed patient comfort. The ClimateLine™ tube includes a sensitive heating circuit, which is automatically controlled by the Climate Control algorithm to deliver a constant comfortable temperature at the mask. Located at the mask end of the tube, a sensor measures the temperature of the air leaving the tube. Unique to ResMed, this feature offers complete temperature and comfort control.
- Enhanced H5i™ Humidifier The H5i™ heated humidifier delivers market-leading performance. Designed to seamlessly integrate with the S9 Series, the H5i™ offers relief from dryness and congestion. The H5i™ senses ambient temperature and humidity in the bedroom.
- Humidification When you breathe normally, your nose and upper airway add heat and moisture to the air. By the time it reaches your lungs, air should be at body temperature (37°C or 99°F) with 100% relative humidity (44 mg/L). During therapy, higher air pressure can overwhelm your upper airways ability to heat and humidify the air. Colder, dryer air can cause a sore throat, dry nose, mouth or throat, nasal congestion, and a runny nose. 30 - 70% of patients experience these symptoms.
Included in the Package
- (1) S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) H5i™ Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- New Filters
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Case
- (1) New SlimLine™ Tubing
- (1) New H5i™ Water Chamber Tub
- Instruction Manual
- 90 Day Warranty
|Altitude Compensation:||Yes, Automatically adjusted|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Data Storage Content:||•SD Memory Card: 365 days summary data and 30 Days and 7 nights detailed data|
|DC Power:||100-240V, 50-60Hz;|
|Electrical Requirements:||100-240V AC|
|Filters:||Hypoallergenic air filter and Standard Air Filter|
|Humidifier:||Designed to seamlessly integrate the H5i (Included)|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed CPAP Pressure|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45mins|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||EPR™ with Easy-Breathe Technology, Climate Control, ClimateLine™ capability|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4cm h2o|
|Travel Sized:||12" x 5.7" x 3.4", 306 x 145 x 86mm|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||Free 90 Day or Upgrade For a Charge|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
BEST MACHINE EVER!
by Tracy Chapel (Akron, OH) -
I;ve been on CPAP for going on twenty years and it is truly amazing where they have evolved. This is my first try with this brand. I've never seen anything like it. It is like a computer that helps me sleep :) I also couldn't believe how fast my machine arrived. Thanks again Rick for getting my prescription for me. You guys Rock! And this machine Rocks!