Viva Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack by 3B Medical
3B Medical Viva Nasal CPAP with Headgear Fit-Pack
3B Medical has just released the Viva Nasal CPAP Mask. The new Viva nasal mask is a light, simple and comfortable design that offers everything you need in a nasal mask, making it comfortable and easy to use.
The Viva fit-pack comes with all 3 sizes cushions, small, medium and large, giving you the option to try all 3 cushions so you can choose the one that's the best fit for you. The new revolutionary design gives you the comfort you deserve with very minimal facial pressure. The mask has a plastic body with a silicone seal and is held in place with an adjustable, comfortable headgear.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Auto Fit - Supporting frame automatically adapts to any forehead.
- Frame - Conveniently use the same mask frame for all size cushions. Easily find the best fitting cushion for you with all 3 sizes included in the package!
- Pad Free - Minimal contact with your forehead offers you more comfort due to less pressure being put on your skin causing irritation or red marks left over from a mask that is too tight.
- Adjustable Headgear - Achieve a comfortable feel with the added padding which supports your head as your sleep. Lock your headgear into place with the clips reducing the need to continuously adjust your headgear every night. No longer worry about searching for your perfect comfort level, once found simply unhook the clips from the frame and your personal fit will maintain intact saving you time and energy!
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Viva Mask Frame
- (1) Adjustable Headgear
- (1) Set of Headgear Clips
- (3) Cushions (Sm, Med, Lg)
- (1) Product Manual
- Universal CPAP hose
- CPAP mask wipes
- CPAP mask care stand
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||Vi1000, Vi1001,Vi1002,Vi1003,Vi200|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||all size cushions fit one frame|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|