Wizard 220 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Apex Medical
Apex Medical Wizard 220 Full Face CPAP Mask
The Wizard 220 is a full face CPAP mask that is very lightweight with a soft silicone cushion and ergonomic forehead pad with a soft and smooth feel, providing maximum stability and comfort. The Wizard 220 is designed to fit a wide range of facial contours with 3 sizes to choose from (S, M, L).The forehead padhas a soft cushion with pressure distribution technology for excellent comfort. The forehead pad is protected by patents, making this one of a kind technology for extra comfort, allowing the user a better night's sleep.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Soft Silicone Cushion: Convenient 3 attachment points allow you to connect your cushion ensuring an air tight seal.
- Headgear: Breath-O-Prene® headgear provides your skin a comfortable feel. Waking up with discomfort from your headgear is a thing of the past as the breathable material cools your head instead of trapping in heat.
- Tubing Quick Release: Easily disconnect your mask from your tubing hose without struggling. The quick release offers a convenience that you will appreciate!
- Pressure Distribution Forehead Pad: Evenly distribute the pressure of your mask without causing discomfort. Less pressure on your face means less skin irritation and red marks when you wake up.
- Vents: Quietly guides air gently through the night keeping you and your family asleep longer without any disturbance.
- Headgear Clips: Effortlessly disconnect your headgear with 1 hand when you need to quickly remove your mask.
- Pressure or Oxygen Port: If you need oxygen included with your CPAP therapy this mask provides a port for both! Ensure you receive the all the benefits you need without sacrificing one for the other.
- Soft Tubing Connection: Obtain the ideal flexibility you need as you sleep. The Wizard 220 mask's soft tubing assembly allows you to find the sleeping position that provides you the most comfort without limitation!
- Simple and effective: Save time and money by quickly finishing the replacement parts you need at a reasonable price. Achieving healthy sleep therapy has never been easier to access!
Included in This Package
- (1) Wizard 220 Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Pad
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||SM02001,SM02002, SM02003,SM02007,SM02008, SM02009|
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
I Like It
by rosie (australia) -
I like it, its soft and doesnt make me feel claustrophobic.It fits well and i like the soft head gear, i find its quite and the air ports are silent. My only issue is the clips seem very flimsy and i see these breaking. Other than that, i would buy one again.