Disposable Filters for HDM Z2 Travel CPAP Machines - 2pk
Polyester Disposable Filters for Z1 and Z2 Travel CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The HDM Z1/Z2 Polyester Filters are designed specifically for the Travel CPAP Machines. The length, width, and height are designed to fit the filter compartment of only these devices. The filters help reduce the chance of air pollutants entering into the users airflow, providing the user with the highest quality of air pressure as possible.
These filters are disposable and should be replaced monthly. Depending on the user's environment, the filter may need to be replaced more frequently. The polyester filter is not meant to be cleaned with water, so if it becomes wet, replace with a new filter and dispose of the wet one.
Dirty filters can have a negative affect on a machine. The machine pulls from room air to provide the user air pressure and if the filter is dirty, the machine will have to work harder than normal. Excessive usage with a dirty filter can alter the machine's ability to function properly.
Included in this Package
- (1) 2 Pack Polyester Filters for the HDM Z1 or HDM Z2 Travel CPAP Machines
- HDM Z1/Z2 Heat Moisture Exchange
- DC Mobile Power Adapter for HDM Z1 or HDM Z2
- HDM Z1/Z2 SlimStyle CPAP Hose
- SoClean CPAP Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Associated Part Numbers:||HD60-3021, HD60-3022|
|Filters:||Disposable Polyester Filters|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|