HDM Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Z-Breathe
Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Z-Breathe
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Breas (HDM) offers the same great features of the older Z1 Auto and upgraded them into the convenient Z2 Travel CPAP Machine. The Z2 has an improved quieter motor with 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.
This travel CPAP comes with a FREE newly updated Q-lite to further reduce noise, and if you are not completely satisfied with this unit, return it within 30 days of purchase for a full store credit! CPAP therapy on the go has never been easier, weighing at only 10 ounces makes it easier than ever to fit in any suitcase or bag.
The Z2 is also available in the Z2 Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine for people that have a fixed pressure prescription. It uses the same small, lightweight, travel-friendly package of the Auto but delivers a fixed pressure therapy.
Small but Powerful, the Z2 CPAP can flow 4–20 cmH2O of pressure, satisfying the prescribed levels for most obstructive sleep apnea patients. The Breas Z2 also utilizes HDM’s comfort-enhancing Z-Breathe technology, a proprietary algorithm that lowers CPAP pressure during exhalation based on your breathing pattern.
No special mask required: The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell with New Extended Life Battery at Check-Out, for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge. The Battery can be used only with the Z1 and Z2 Travel machines.
Special Features & Benefits
- Lightest travel CPAP Machines: Weighing only 10.4 ounces, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and conveniently in any suitcase or bag.
- Auto Start / Auto Stop By Simply placing the mask on your face, the therapy will start when the device senses that you have started to breathe. When the mask is removed or there is a leak detected the HDM Z2 Auto CPAP will stop within seconds.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: Z-Breathe is a comfort feature making it easier to exhale temporarily reducing the pressure during exhalation. This helps a person have a more normal breathing pattern and makes it more comfortable to use. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
- Ramp Feature: The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy.
- HME – Waterless Humidification: The Z2 Travel CPAP comes with a small, portable humidification cartridge called an HME Heat Moisture Exchanger. Inserted between the hose and the mask, it captures the moisture in the exhaled breath and releases it on the inhaled breath. does not require electricity or water.
- Reduced Noise: The improved Z2 motor and firmware combination, along with the included Q-lite, are designed to minimize both dynamic and static noise at the device and within the mask.
- Power Supply: When traveling abroad the power supply automatically adjust from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
- Optional Power Shell: The Z2 Auto CPAP is fully compatible with the optional integrated battery system called the PowerShell. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery. The Extended Life battery is a rechargeable lithium ion battery that you can charge during the day for a night’s worth of therapy. The PowerShell is great for travel where power is limited or even off the grid.
- Nitelog App Download the free Nitelog mobile app for iOS or Android and sync directly to your device with Bluetooth. Review your data or share it with your doctor directly from the app.
- Auto-adjusting pressure: The Z2 measures breathing on a breath-by-breath basis and automatically adjusts to the correct therapy pressure.
- Approved usage: Z2 Auto CPAP device is approved for use by adults only that are 66 lbs. and above.
- FAA Compliant
Important Note: If you are looking to register your device please click on the Manuals Tab above to access a direct link to Breas (HDM).
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Z2 Auto Device
- (1) Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord
- (1) USB Micro A to B Cable
- (1) Tube Adapter for Z1/Z2 Machines
- (1) 4 ft Slim Style Tube
- (2) Filters (1 installed + 1 extra)
- (1) Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME)
- (1) Q-lite inline muffler
- (1) User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Modes of Operation:||Auto Adjusing / Fixed Pressure|
|Dimensions:||(L x W x H) 6.48" x 3.30" x 2.02" (16.46 cm x 8.38 cm x 5.13 cm)|
|Actual Weight||10.4 oz. (.65 lbs)|
|Noise Level:||26 DBA|
|Auto Altitude Adjustment:||Yes (Max altitude 8,000 ft)|
|AHI & Leak Detect||Yes|
|Voltage Requirements:||100-240v, 50-60Hz|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.7 out of 5
NOT FOR DEHYDRATED PATIENTS
by Linda (Midland TX) -
It says so in the instruction book after you get it. The humidity moisture exchange does not work well for people in dry climates and for allergy patients who get dehydrated easily. I wish the ads had said that before I opened the package and tried it out. Nice size for carrying on airplanes.
by RD (USA) -
I was hesitant to purchase based upon its small size - could something that small actually work - and the reviews about the noise. I ultimately purchased it anyway because I needed a lighter, smaller travel machine. I could not be happier. It is louder that my bedside CPAP but it is not nearly as loud as I feared. Importantly, it works and works well. I have been on the road for two weeks changing hotels almost daily and loading up on a plane. I can get the Z2 assembled or take it apart in less than a minute. It is small and light. It works well. The nitelog was a pleasant bonus. I downloaded the app and the first time had a good look at how my CPAP actually works. As an engineer that was more than interesting to me. I do one thing slightly different. I put the mask and electrical in the gray bag and I found another small bag to hold the machine itself. That lets me arrange them in my carry-on a little more conveniently. All-in, I was pleasantly surprised. I was a skeptic.