Z2 HDM Standard Travel CPAP with Z-Breathe
Z2 Fixed Pressure Travel CPAP Machine with Z-Breathe
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The New Z2 CPAP Machine offers an upgraded, easier to use travel CPAP machine compared to the older style Z1 CPAP Machine. One of the most common issues with travel machines is the level of noise. Understanding this issue, HDM created the Z2 to deliver a much improved motor that quiets the noise level by up to 29%!
This travel CPAP comes with a FREE Q-Tube to further reduce noise, and if you are not completely satisfied with this unit, return it within 30 days of purchase for a store credit! CPAP therapy on the go has never been easier, weighing at only 10 ounces makes it easier than ever to fit in any suitcase or bag.
The Z2 is also available in the Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine. It uses the same small, lightweight, travel-friendly package of the standard fixed pressure but delivers a range of pressure therapy.
Small but Powerful, the small Z2 CPAP machine can flow 4–20 cmH2O of pressure, satisfying the prescribed levels for most obstructive sleep apnea patients. The Z2 also utilizes HDM’s comfort-enhancing Z-Breathe technology, a proprietary algorithm that lowers CPAP pressure during exhalation based on your breathing pattern.
No special mask required: The Z2 fixed CPAP does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell with New Extended Life Battery at Checkout, for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge. The Battery can be used only with the Z1 and Z2 Travel machines.
- Lightest travel CPAP Machines: Weighing only 10.4 ounces, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and conveniently in any suitcase or bag.
- Auto Stop When the mask is removed or there is a leak detected the Z2 will stop within seconds.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: Z-Breathe is a comfort feature making it easier to exhale temporarily reducing the pressure during exhalation. This helps a person have a more normal breathing pattern and makes it more comfortable to use. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
- Ramp Feature: The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy.
- HME – Waterless Humidification: The Z2 comes with a small, portable humidification cartridge called an HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger). Inserted between the hose and the mask, it captures the moisture in the exhaled breath and releases it on the inhaled breath. does not require electricity or water.
- Reduced Noise: The improved Z2 motor and firmware combination, along with the included Qtube, are designed to minimize both dynamic and static noise at the device and within the mask.
- Power Supply: When traveling abroad the power supply automatically adjust from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
- Optional Power Shell: The Z2 Auto CPAP is fully compatible with the optional integrated battery system called the PowerShell. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery. The Extended Life battery is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that you can charge during the day for a night’s worth of therapy. The PowerShell is great for travel where power is limited or even off the grid.
- Nitelog App Download the free Nitelog mobile app for iOS or Android and sync directly to your device with Bluetooth. Review your data or share it with your doctor directly from the app.
- Single Pressure: The Z2 will deliver therapy at a single pressure prescribed by your doctor.
- Approved usage: Z2 Auto CPAP device is approved for use by adults only that are 66 lbs. and above.
- FAA Compliant
Important Note: If you are looking to register your device please click on the Manuals Tab above to access a direct link to Breas (HDM).
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Z2 Fixed Pressure Travel CPAP Device
- (1) Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord
- (1) USB Micro A to B Cable
- (1) Tube Adapter for Z1/Z2 Machines
- (1) 4 ft Slim Style Tube
- (2) Filters (1 installed + 1 replacement)
- (1) Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME)
- (1) Q-tube inline muffler
- (1) User Manual
|Modes of Operation:||Fixed Pressure|
|Dimensions:||(L x W x H) 6.48" x 3.30" x 2.02" (16.46 cm x 8.38 cm x 5.13 cm)|
|Actual Weight||10.4 oz. (.65 lbs)|
|Noise Level:||26 DBA|
|Auto Altitude Adjustment:||Yes (Max altitude 8,000 ft)|
|AHI & Leak Detect||Yes|
|Voltage Requirements:||100-240v, 50-60Hz|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.7 out of 5
by Roseann B -
Love the size, the Z - Breath pressure relief is wonderful, makes traveling so much easier then lugging around a heavy machine. Has a lot of features that I really like. Very happy with this purchase!
LOVE THIS THING!
by Bob M (Blaine, MN) -
My main machine is an S9. It's great but a bit bulky for travel. I bought to put in a travel kit and only use it for that. I decided to try it at home first. Like many of the complaints that many have already stated they are minimal but all true. There is more of a whine when inhaling. There is a bit more "back pressure" to exhale against. Just keep going. After a very short while I felt like the machine wasn't fighting me anymore. I don't know if it "learns" your breathing and adjusts or I just calmed down at it became perfect. To be honest, at first I had a slight bit of doubt that I would like it. After 3 nights I won't give it up. The other thing I found really surprising is that I actually slept more soundly. I never got up to go to the restroom at all. I haven't slept that well in years. I would still like to see the A/C power supply built in or smaller yet. If the power pack was smaller it would be absolutely perfect.