ZephAir Hose Adapter for ResMed AirMini
ZephAir CPAP Hose Connector for ResMed AirMini
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Using your CPAP machine should be easy whether you are at home or traveling. The ZephAir Hose Connector allows you to use any CPAP mask with the ResMed AirMini Auto Travel CPAP Machine through the use of an adapter attached to your standard CPAP hose. Easily connect the adapter to your machine, fit your CPAP machine tube to the adapter, and attach your mask. It's that easy!
Please Note: This CPAP hose connector is NOT compatible with AirMini hoses or heated hoses. Compatible with standard hoses (15mm or 22mm) only.
- Full Control - Gain the freedom to choose the CPAP mask you want to use with your AirMini. Receive complete compatibility with our entire catalog of masks from nasal to full face masks.
- Easy to Use - Quickly connect to your AirMini CPAP Machine to use your favorite CPAP mask or remove it to use with one of the AirMini Mask Kits. Simply squeeze the easy comfort grip sides and pull to detach from your machine in a matter of seconds.
- Noise Cancellation - Reduce the noise caused by the vent module located on the waterless humidification short tube connection on the AirMini Setup Packs. Receive the quiet night of sleep you deserve!
Included In This Package
- (1) CPAP Hose Connector
- ResMed AirMini Travel Machine
- Mirage Fx Nasal Mask
- DreamWear Nasal Mask
- Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
- Universal CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by John C. -
Found this to be an amazing product. I thought i was going to have to keep buying the air mini tube, but this allows me to use my standard, with any mask i want! Great purchase