AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask for Her with Headgear
Finally a full face CPAP mask for women has made it's way to the sleep apnea market to eliminate the excessive weight and lack of a good seal. The ResMed AirFit F20 full face CPAP mask for her is designed just for women in mind and includes changes and features like lavender color accented headgear and smaller cushion sizes. Sleeping with a CPAP mask can sometimes be cumbersome so a smaller, lighter mask for her just makes sense.
Sleep apnea affects women just as much as men in terms of side effects and health consequences. Unfortunately CPAP compliance is at a low rate of nearly 50% and many of the reason people stop using CPAP is the discomfort of the mask they were provided. ResMed and masks such as their F20 series of mask are helping sleep apnea sufferers achieve a better nights sleep with a more comfortable mask.
The unique frame adapts to many facial structures, with the newest technology in the Infinity Seal dual wall cushion that greatly increases mask seal. The AirFit F20 is also designed to fit across a wide range of therapy pressures. The mask is very lightweight and much less claustrophobic than other Full Face Masks by not using a forehead support, which allows a clear line of sight.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Feature and Benefits for AirFit F20 for Her
- Open Visibility Mask Design -The AirFit 20 for Her Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion - The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips - Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser - This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Included in This Package
- (1) AirFit F20 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Standard Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 1.6 Ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 63403, 63404
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin:USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face Style Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Ratings & Reviews
Great for Side Sleepers
by Erica Mandau (Elgin, SC) -
I have tried a few different masks, but I kept going back to the ResMed AirFit F10,because even as a side-sleeper, it was the best-fitting mask. But now, after using the F20 for 3 weeks, I am *really* happy with the comfort! No more plastic frame extending along my cheeks to shift and mark me. And the magnets for the lower connections hold well without interfering with my sleep. The first night left me with a painful spot across the bridge of my nose, but after loosening the upper straps, it was fine. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is that it's not available in extra-small. While the small fits me, I would find an extra-small more comfortable, and less obtrusive. I hope that ResMed decides to make them. And I would also like to mention that the elbow design has been changed, and the new, added extra-flexibility is lovely. My comfort level has improved, and that's always a good thing.
great service provided
by Rita N (WV) -
Good mask for the price. I was happy with the customer service.