AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ with HumidAir™ and ClimateLine™ by ResMed
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP and Humidifier by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
ResMed's AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine for sleep apnea that delivers variable pressures throughout your sleep cycle. What this means is during different sleep stages or positions you may need more pressure or less pressure. You may be sleeping on your back and need 10cm/H2O and when you roll to your side you may only need 8cm/H2O. The machine detects obstructive airway, flow limitation and snoring and will make these adjustments accordingly.
The auto-adjusting technology is great for new and old users of therapy. New users benefit from a device that allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed by higher air settings blowing through the device and with the compliance information you can download information that indicates an optimal pressure range or fixed setting if your doctor indicates you should stay on one setting throughout therapy.
From a design standpoint, the angle of the display screen makes it easier to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying in bed with the machine on your nightstand; the S9 series display was on top of the unit. The built-in humidifier with water chamber tub that sticks out on the side makes it easier to check your water level and refill as opposed to the prior model where a separate casing made you open the device to fill the water chamber or water level mark.
Special Features of AirSense™ 10 Series
- HumidAir™ integrated heated humidifier is built into the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine™ Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine™ lightweight hose tube.
- Auto Ramp technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure as they wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high-pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- ClimateLine™ Air: The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature and the option to purchase with standard SlimLine™ hose tubing or ClimateLine™ heated hose tubing. The heated line tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart allows you to simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included In This Package
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- ClimateLine™ Air
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card (already inserted)
- Cleanable Water Chamber Tub
- DC/DC Converter
- Standard and Hypo-Allergenic Filters
- Hose Tubing Options: ClimateLine, SlimLine, and Standard
Indications for use AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ self-adjusting device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg). It is intended for home and hospital use. The humidifier is intended for single patient use in the home environment and re-use in a hospital/institutional environment.
Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some patients with the following pre-existing conditions:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
Possible Adverse effects
You should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to your prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with the device:
- drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- ear or sinus discomfort
- eye irritation
- skin rashes
Recommended Replacement Schedule:
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|AC Power:||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||44 oz (2.75lbs)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||37207, 37208, 37209, 37209|
|Battery Power:||Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Seperate|
|Compliance Meter:||On screen display|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|Data Storage Content:||SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|FAA Approved:||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline|
|Filters:||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable|
|Humidifier:||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 HCPC|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure|
|Pressure Range:||4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure|
|Ramp Time:||Auto adjusting ramp feature|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Special User Features:||AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
8 reviews5 out of 5
BACK IN MY OWN BED AGAIN!
by Happy as a clam (Kansas City) -
As a newlywed, my snoring was not pleasant for my husband. With this CPAP I'm back in bed sleeping like a baby. Love it!!
RELIEF AT LAST!!
by Clive Riley -
Works very well for me since I've always had problems with fixed pressure machines. I like the auto ramp feature and also the displays. The masks are a big improvement over what was available even just a few years ago. In all a great machine!