Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy - Adjustable Neoprene
The adjustable neoprene chin strap is used for CPAP therapy and keeps the jaw lifted and mouth closed to help prevent leaks from the CPAP air pressure. This product is great for people that mouth breathe or have CPAP pressures that are high and blow the mouth open.
Adjustable Neoprene Chin Strap For CPAP Therapy
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The adjustable chin strap allows the user to change the fitting specifically to the user's head size. The sizing is determined by measuring the length directly from the chin to the crown of the head. The available length sizes are 6in (Small), 7in (Regular), 8in (Medium), 9in (Large) or 10in. (XL).
The chinstrap is made of a neoprene fabric which keeps it comfortable along the chin and the mouth closed while the CPAP pressure is being provided.
Positive air pressure from a CPAP or Bi-Level machine will sometimes make the user's mouth slightly open. When this occurs, some of the pressure that is being provided will force its way out of the mouth, making the throat dry in the morning.
The chinstrap is used with a nasal pillow or nasal mask as a last alternative prior to the user going to a full face cpap mask.
Included in this Package
- (1) Adjustable Neoprene Chin Strap (Size selected at purchase)
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Small Size: Direct measurement from chin to crown of head = 6 inches (Overall length of the chinstrap = 18" x 1" | Crown Strap 16" x 1")
- Regular Size:Direct measurement from chin to crown of head = 7 inches (Overall length of the chinstrap = 22" x 1" | Crown Strap 20" x 1")
- Medium Size: Direct measurement from chin to crown of head = 8 inches (Overall length of the chinstrap = 21" x 1" | Crown Strap 18" x 1")
- Large Size: Direct measurement from chin to crown of head = 9 inches (Overall length of the chinstrap = 24" x 1" | Crown Strap 22" x 1")
- X-Large Size: Direct measurement from chin to crown of head = 10 inches (Overall length of the chinstrap = 26" x 1" | Crown Strap 24" x 1")
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
Best chinstrap I've tried
by Melissa (Seattle, WA) -
Works better than any other model I've tried (a lot). The snug fit makes it so effective and comfortable. No need to fiddle with it once on.