Premium CPAP Mask Chin Strap System
Knightsbridge Dual Band Chinstrap
This product does not require a prescription!
The Dual Band Chinstrap contains Latex (38% in the White Elastic Strap) and is NOT recommended for people with Latex Allergies. The Dual Band Chinstrap keeps the mouth closed when you are using a nasal or nasal pillow mask for CPAP therapy. The pressure delivered from your sleep apnea therapy device can cause the mouth to open, especially if you are prescribed a higher setting.
Air leaks severely reduce the effects of your prescribed CPAP therapy, causing you to wake up with a dry mouth, feeling tired, and needing more rest. Other options to consider for eliminating mouth breathing would be to try a full-face-style CPAP mask that covers the nose and the mouth. Waking with mouth dryness can be an indicator that your mouth is falling open during sleep.
- Dual Bands: The Non-elastic blue band prevents the jaw from lowering keeping the mouth closed. The elastic white band provides gentle upwards force and the compound elastic-nonelastic force allows pressure to be minimized while still being effective.
- Vertical Lift: The bands lift from under the jaw while attaching at the temples to produce a vertical force. (Unlike the neoprene chinstraps which wrap around the tip of the chin and push the jaw directly into the jaw joint.) Vertical lift works with the natural rotation of the jaw.
- Comfortable: Washable. Lightweight, breathable net-mesh cap.
Included in This Package
- (1) Dual Band Chin Strap by Knightsbridge
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight:1.6 Ounces
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin:USA
- Insurance Codes: A7036
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Warning: White elastic Strap contains 38% Latex
- Mode of Operation:Chinstrap
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight:8 oz
- US Shipping Cost: $4.99