3B Medical Luna II QX Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
3B Medical Luna II QX Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Luna II QX Auto CPAP Machine offers you the newest technology for keeping up with your sleep therapy. Once the device is set, it is designed to automatically adjust to your breathing patterns simplifying the process of using your CPAP Machine each night! Download the mobile app for instant access to your therapy data whether your at home or on the go. Simply scan the QR code on the screen of your CPAP Machine and transfer the data to your phone to view.
Please Note: This device DOES NOT offer data sharing capabilities as all information is saved to your SD Card. If you need to provide information to your doctor or insurance provider you will need to take the SD Card to be read with the data printed out and then sent to the appropriate party.
Features & Benefits of the Luna II QX
- Ramp and Reslex: This feature helps you ease the CPAP pressure. The Ramp Feature gradually increases the CPAP pressure within a set time frame to help adjust to your prescribed pressure, while the Reslex helps softens the pressure as the you exhale.
- Humidifier: The dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency with a protective delay built into the heated humidifier which allows the Luna II to release air from your humidifier for about 15 minutes after your machine has been switched off.
- LCD display: Crystal Clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings.
- Easy to Use Menu: Adjusting your CPAP Machine doesn't need to be a difficult process to navigate. The single dial menu allows you to quickly and easily access their settings.
- Data Reporting: This device uses an SD Card that houses your compliance data. There are no data sharing capabilities with this device meaning your doctor or insurance provider will not be able to view your sleep therapy compliance, you will need to provide it for them.
- Downloads: Scan the QR Code from the LCD display on your machine and transfer to the 3B Luna QR Mobile App (in the app store) for Easy Patient downloads.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) 3B Luna II QX Auto CPAP Machine with Built-in Humidifier
- (1) Power cord
- (1) 6ft universal CPAP tube
- (1) 2 filters ( 1 installed )
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) User Guide
- (1) Travel Case
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Auto titrating device|
|Actual Weight:||1.9 kg (4 lbs)|
|Dimensions:||(cm) 27 x 18 x 11|
|Adjustable Ramp:||Yes, up to 60 minutes of ramp time in 5 minute increments|
|Sound Level:||< 30 DBA at 10 cm|
|Therapy Range:||4-20 cmH20|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601, E0562, A7037, A7308, A7309|
|Associated Part Numbers:||LQX2A00|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review3 out of 5
by Scarlet U -
Machine itself for the price isnt bad at all but I cant stand how stinkin loud it is when its on. Other than that its a decent CPAP machine