Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery
Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite Battery Backup Power Supply
The all-new versatile Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 24V CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices. In addition, it can be used as a portable charging station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras.
The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your important devices like your CPAP machine continue to receive power even during a power outage. You can rest assured that you won't wake up in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running: the Pilot-24 Lite is a reliable backup power supply. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will pull power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
The Pilot-24 is a must-have for camping or going off the grid where there is no power and you want to take your CPAP machine. The battery provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. It will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices, too.
The new revolutionary Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery gives you the peace of mind that you deserve wherever your travels take you! As a battery and backup power supply that runs many kinds of 24v PAP devices, it gives you the ability to not only sleep carefree at home or away but also keeps important electronics running, including mobile phones, tablets, and similar items.
- Includes a built-in LED flashlight
- USB Port for charging portable devices such as smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras
- Can be used as a portable, standalone power source. Great for traveling when a main power source isn't available.
- Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled.
- Provides approximately 19,000 mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
- FAA Compliant
- The Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite battery can be used as a permanent power backup device. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will pull power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
- Pilot-24 Lite can be used as a portable travel CPAP battery so you can continue to receive CPAP therapy while traveling to remote places where main power is not available.
- The Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery can be used as a charging station for various electronic devices with a built-in USB port.
Compatibility: Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms:
- ResMed Airsense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9
- Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP
- 3B Medical Luna
- Apex Medical iCH
Important Note: Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices.
Included with this Purchase
- Pilot-24 LITE Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.3 out of 5
A one-night stand?
by chris -
On Resmed Airmini this battery runs for 1 night plus a bit more. That means if you can't re-charge, it fails part way through the second night. That's not much help for a weekend camping. It's compact but heavy - weighs about the same as the combined weight of Airmini plus all tubes, cables and connectors. (1lb 7oz, or ~600g)
Best backup battery on the market!!!
by Liz -
I've tried a few backup batteries on the market, and this is the best one. It is perfect for someone like myself who travels a lot, and enjoys the outdoors. The best part, is it is not just for your cpap machine!