AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The all new AirFit F20 is part of the ResMed family of full face style CPAP masks. This style of sleep apnea interface is designed to cover your nose and mouth allowing you to breathe through either while sleeping. The F20 and F20 for Her are much lighter weight and comfortable than full face masks of the past. If your current mask is leaking air around your eyes or is difficult to obtain a seal then the AirFit and AirTouch series may be able to help in your CPAP compliance.
The AirFit F20 is equipped with an innovative new cushion design, InfinitySeal Cushion Technology and a variety of other design enhancements.The InfinitySeal full face cushion starts at the bridge of the nose and falls below the mouth to provide CPAP therapy to the nose and mouth. This new cushion features specially-designed infinity loops and varying thickness levels designed to reduce blowout and provide support at the sides of the nose.
The frame is soft and flexible that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
The AirFit F20 is the most technologically advanced full face mask ever. With this simple design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirFit F20 mask frame.
The AirFit F20 Full Face Mask is similar to the AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear. To increase the comfort of the mask ResMed added padding to the mask frame and headgear making it soft and more comfortable.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the AirFit F20
- Open Visibility Mask Design -The AirFit 20 Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion -The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips - Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser -This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
- Multiple Headgear Sizes Available -Three different headgear sizes to ensure an optimal fit for the user. Only the Standard size is included with the purchase of this mask and headgear unit. The other sizes available for purchase are: Small and Large. Choose the best for your face structure and cushion size.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Standard (Medium Size) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||63400 (Small), 63401 (Medium), 63402 (Large)|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Silicone Cushion|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
296 reviews4.3 out of 5
by Stanley B -
This mask does fit me good although I do experience a few leaks once in a while. Still need to tweek it a bit. It does stay in place through the night. Like the way the magnetic clips work. When it's time to replace the cushion, think I will try the foam cushion that's used with the AirTouch Full Face mask.
Great Mask, Great Customer Service
by Jerod -
After doing my research on a full face mask, I was still confused as to what kind of mask I would need and how it actually works. Long story short, I came across this mask and called 1800CPAP for more information. It's all new to me and had alot of questions. Well they suggested this mask and I'm glad I went with it. Not the easiest thing to get use to but so far I am sleeping better and it's starting to feel more comfortable the longer I wear it. The cushion fits well and gives a good seal. The customer service was excellent in helping me through this process. Highly recommend this company if you are new to cpap therapy, they are very helpful.