AirSense 10 CPAP with HumidAir by ResMed
ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
AirSense 10 is a standard fixed-pressure CPAP machine which means it can only be set to one prescribed pressure setting (ie. 10cm/H2O). This type of sleep apnea therapy dictates that it will not automatically adjust but rather stay at a single pressure for the duration of the night (excluding a ramp up period). The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP offers a built in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability (U.S. Only) along with AHI.
ResMed has the reputation of making the best CPAP machines on the market. These AirSense 10 models include advanced comfort features like EPR, SmartStart, and AutoRamp, along with basic therapy tracking capabilities. These machines are designed to make therapy easy, with no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press start and you're ready to go. Each device comes with the HumidAir Heated Humidifier built in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system.
Features of the AirSense 10
- Quiet Easy-Breath Motor: The innovative design Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials incorporated into the base of the device, this produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
- Light Sensor: The machine also features a integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If you have to get up in the middle of the night, the screen won't blind with brightness, and in the morning it won't be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier: Heated Humidification is proven to help patients sleep better without drying your mouth and nose during sleep therapy. This is built directly into the AirSense 10 making the unit smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. Easily adjust your humidification level from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
- ClimateLine Tubing with Climate Control: When you use the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 10, the system's advanced Climate Control features are automatically activated. With the Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
- AutoRamp: AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you're asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered just at the moment you need it.
- SmartStart:The SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Very simple and does the work for you.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): Reduces the pressure during exhalation, making sleep therapy much more comfortable for he patient, naturally adapting to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Tubing Options: AirSense 10 CPAP comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities choose the ClimateLine Air Heated Tubing at check-out
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirSense 10 CPAP Machine
- (1) Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- (1) Standard Humidifier Chamber
- (1) SlimLine Tubing - 15 mm Diameter
- (1) Power Supply and Cord
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Standard Filter (Installed)
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) SD Card - Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
Optional Accessories for Purchase
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Condition: New
- Humidifier: Built In
- Insurance Codes: E0601
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: Fixed Pressure
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4cm/H2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Mike (USA) -
I love that this machine is so small it doesn't take up and room while I travel its a keeper
Easy to use!
by John -
I love that this machine is super easy to use and the screen is large enough for my old eyes to see!