Brevida CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied contact us for a full in-store credit to use on another mask!
Fisher and Paykel developed the Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask exclusively with your comfort in mind. Some new features include easy adjustable headgear and the new innovative AirPillow seal for a gentle, effective seal. The Brevida nasal pillow mask cushion is available in 2 sizes, (Extra Small-Small) and (Medium-Large). If you are not sure which size to choose, try the Brevida nasal pillow CPAP mask fit pack with headgear, that comes with all cushion sizes.
The Brevida Nasal Pillow mask is an updated version of the Pilairo masks. The AirPillow is designed to be worn looser than other nasal pillows. As the air enters the cushion, the AirPillow inflates sealing in and around the bottom of the nose; compared to other nasal pillows that form a direct seal on the nostrils.The silicone on the Brevida pillow is softer and thinner than other nasal pillow masks, which makes wearing this CPAP Mask a very comfortable experience for you. The cushion is not worn as tight on the nostrils, therefore less pressure is required to seal, so the silicone does not need to be as durable.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- AirPillow Seal - As the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The silicone on the Brevida pillows is softer and thinner than other nasal pillow masks.
- Adjustable Headgear - The headgear is lightweight and durable, with adjustable Velcro tabs that stay in place without shifting. The headgear features the split strap design, similar to that on ResMed's AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask, but is adjustable using the Velcro straps.
- Washable Diffuser - The new style air diffuser, reduces noise and air draft, is washable and durable.
- VisiBlue - The Blue highlights incorporated into the mask to help you identify mask parts.
Included in This Package
- (1) Nasal Pillow Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Headgear and Clips
- (1) Mask short tube with Swivel
- (1) Diffuser Filter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||BRE1MA, BRE1SA, BRE1SMA|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||AirPillow Seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
27 reviews4.6 out of 5
by Wendy - Ohio -
The best feature about this mask is the pillow cushions, when the air enters, the cushion inflates creating a good seal around my nose. Works great and is very soft and comfortable sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The headgear is easy to adjust. Very simple easy mask to use.
BEST MASK FOR PRICE
by Christopher M. (New Jersey) -
This mask kit turned out to be the best nasal pillow mask and for the price it cannot be beat. highly recommended