Brevida CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full in-store credit to use on another mask.
Fisher and Paykel developed the Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask exclusively with your comfort in mind. Unlike full-face masks, Fisher Paykel Brevida nasal pillow masks with their corresponding headgear can be easily carried with travel CPAP machines, oxygen concentrators, and their CPAP tubing attachments.
Some new features include an easily adjustable headgear and the new, innovative AirPillow seal for a gentle, effective seal. The F-P Brevida mask or Paykel Brevida nasal pillow cushion is available in two sizes: extra small–small and medium–large. If unsure of the size to choose, try these fit-pack CPAP machine Brevida masks with headgear that come with all cushion sizes.
This Fisher Paykel Brevida pillow mask is an updated version of the Pilairo masks. Rather than adopting a one-size-fits-all nasal pillow design from the previous Pilairo, this mask has a more suitable design for a wider audience.
The Brevida Mask AirPillow is designed to be worn looser than other nasal pillows are. As the air enters the cushion, the AirPillow inflates, sealing in and around the bottom of the nose; this is different from how other nasal pillows work: forming a direct seal on the nostrils.
The silicone on the Fisher Paykel Brevida nasal mask is softer and thinner than other pillow masks, which makes wearing these Brevida CPAP masks a more comfortable experience than wearing nasal masks with a full-face attachment. The Brevida cushion is not worn as tightly on the nostrils; therefore, less pressure is required to seal. Because of less pressure involved, the silicone does not need to be as durable, making it more comfortable.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- AirPillow Seal - as the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates, sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The silicone on the Fisher Paykel Brevida mask pillow is softer and thinner than other masks with nasal pillow seals are.
- Adjustable Headgear - the headgear is lightweight and durable, with adjustable Velcro tabs that stay in place without shifting. The headgear features the split-strap design, similar to that of ResMed’s AirFit P10 mask or Philips Respironics mask, but it is adjustable using the Velcro straps. Also, the Velcro tabs are easier to find, and they stick better. This mask with headgear will not pop off during the night.
- Washable Diffuser - the new style air diffuser reduces noise and air draft and is washable and durable
- VisiBlue - the blue highlights incorporated into the F-P Brevida mask help you identify mask parts.
Included in This Package
- (1) Nasal Pillow Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Headgear and Clips
- (1) Mask short tube with Swivel
- (1) Diffuser Filter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: BRE1MA, BRE1SA, BRE1SMA
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Special User Features: AirPillow Seal
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
In search of the holy grail
by Jeffrey -
Thought this mask might be the holy grail but after one night of adjusting and readjusting discovered that the mask leaks air unless I sleep on my back and keep my head completely still. I tried loose fit and tight fit and everything in-between but no luck. Also discovered that the hose lays on your face unless the strap is very tight which in turn made my nose hurt. Nice idea but I will keep searching for the right mask.
by Wendy - Ohio -
The best feature about this mask is the pillow cushions, when the air enters, the cushion inflates creating a good seal around my nose. Works great and is very soft and comfortable sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The headgear is easy to adjust. Very simple easy mask to use.