Z1®/Z2® DC Mobile Power Cord Adapter for HDM Travel CPAP Machines
Z1® & Z2® DC Mobile Power Cord Adapter for HDM Travel CPAP Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The 12V Z1™ / Z2™ DC Mobile Power Cord Adapter can be used to plug all Z1™ or Z2™ CPAP systems or Z1™ / Z2™ Power Shell with battery into the "cigarette" style outlets found in most cars, boats, trucks, and other vehicles, making this a must have accessory for those who love to travel, or just a day away from home.
The DC Z1™ / Z2™ Power Cord Adapter is used to connect the machine or Power Shell with battery to a 12 Volt battery source (cigarette lighter style plug). The peg end of the cord plugs into the Z1™ or Z2™ CPAP machine, while the other end of the cord plugs into a power/cigarette lighter outlet or stand alone Battery Source.
If you are interested in a stand alone Battery Source, check out the Universal Battery Pack.
If you are interested in a power source that's cord free, check out the HDM Z1™ / Z2™ PowerShell with Battery.
The cord length is 6 feet tip to tip, and the cord only is approximately 5.5 feet.
Included in this Package
- (1) DC Mobile Power Cord Adapter for HDM Z1™ or the HDM Z2™ Travel Machines
- HDM Z1™/Z2™ Slim Style CPAP Hose Tubing
- HDM Z1™/Z2™ Polyester Filters
- HDM Z1™/Z2™ Portable CPAP Battery Module
- HDM Z1™/Z2™ Power Shell with Battery
- HDM Z1™/Z2™ Heat Moisture Exchange
Recommended Replacement Schedule for HDM Series Machines
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Important: The DC Mobile Power Cord Adapter is compatible ONLY with the HDM Z1™ or HDM Z2™ CPAP Machine Series.
|Actual Weight:||3 ounce|
|Associated Part Numbers:||HD60-6030, HD60-1005, HD60-7010, HD60- 7050|
|DC Power:||12 Volt Battery Source|
|Dimensions:||Cord 66 inches|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||DC Cord For External Power Source|
|Special User Features:||The DC Power Cord for Z1 CPAP Machines|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|