Sunset Deluxe Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Sunset Healthcare Solutions
Sunset Deluxe Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The full face CPAP mask by Sunset Healthcare allows a clear line of site while wearing the CPAP Mask. Most full face CPAP masks need to utilize a forehead support and pad in order to maintain the seal, but Sunset Healthcare has found a way to still receive nasal/ oral treatment with eliminated the forehead support.
The forehead support can not only cause discomfort at times or prohibit the ability to maximize your seal, it can also cause claustrophobic customers to take the mask off, feeling confined. Eliminating the forehead support/ pad, eliminates any part of the mask from your vision. The full face mask has 3 sizes of soft, replaceable cushions (Sm, Med, Lg), is extremely lightweight and has a swivel/ flexible tube in front of the mask allowing for movement while sleeping.
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible - Extremely flexible allowing you to find the perfect fitting mask. The cushions are easily exchangeable on the mask frame while the mask is very lightweight giving the feel as though you are not wearing a mask at all.
- 360° Swivel - Designed with a dual-swivel elbow and tube allowing you for movement in any direction while still maintaining your seal. The elbow and tube will connect to your 6 ft CPAP tubing which then connects to your CPAP or Bi-Level machine.
- Headgear Clips - 4 connection points to the frame are adjustable and will allow you to fit the mask based on your individual needs and facial structure. The headgear also has a strap which will lay over the crown of the head. The clips allow you to easily put on and remove the mask without changing the headgear settings. Once you have the mask fit perfectly to your needs, simply disconnect the headgear using the clips and leave the headgear maintaining your perfect fit!
Included in This Package
- (1) Sunset Deluxe full face mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow and Short Tube
- (1) Product Manual
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||CM005, CM005S, CM005M, CM005L|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030 (Full Face Mask), A7031 (Full Face Cushion)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
Low Price But You Get What You Pay For
by Hank S (NM) -
It didnt last as long as my resmed mask so long story short is you get what you pay for.