Nebulizer Compressor Kit
Sunset Compressor Nebulizer with Disposable Kit
Copy of RX Required if Applicable for U.S Residents
What is a Nebulizer Used For?
A nebulizer is a breathing treatment machine that assists in turning liquid medication into a mist to help patients who suffer from asthma or COPD. All nebulizers use a medicine cup or chamber where the medication is poured and turned into a vapor when turned on. The vapor is then pushed through a mouthpiece or disposable mask to the user, both of which are included in this nebulizer treatment.
This compressor nebulizer is designed for in home use however, it can be plugged in and used anywhere that you have access to a wall outlet. The AC-compressor assists patients a quick and painless first-step into using a nebulizer for respiratory therapy for both pediatric and adult users!
Benefits & Features
- Compact - Smaller than a laptop and weighing only 2.75 lbs, this nebulizer system is easy to transport in a suitcase for a trip or from room-to-room around the house.
- Quiet - The Sunset Compressor Nebulizer maintains a soft, low blower motor noise when delivering therapy to ensure a calm, hassle-free experience. How low is the noise level? At around 60 decibels (dBA) this breathing machine stays around the average nebulizer noise level. By comparison, the typical sound level for the average conversation is 60 dBA.
- Fast, Effective Therapy - With a compressor pressure range between 30-45 psi and a particle size from 0.5-5 microns, you can now receive optimum lung absorption when using your nebulizer.
Included in This Package
- (1) Compressor Nebulizer
- (1) Nebulizer Bottle
- (1) T-Piece
- (1) Disposable Mouthpiece
- (1) 6in Corrugated Reservoir Tube
- (1) 7ft Supply Tube
- (5) Replacement Filters
- User Manual
- Input: 120V/60Hz
- Current: 1.5A
- Medication Capacity: 6 mL
- MMAD: 2.0 um
- Average Nebulization Rate: 0.2-0.4 mL/min
- Noise Level: Below 60dBA
- Compressor Pressure Range: 30-45 psi
- Operation Pressure Range: 12-14.25 psi (0.85-1.1 bar)
- Particle Size: Respirable Fraction 0.5 to 5um 0.5um 80%
- Liter Flow Range: 8-10 LPM
- Operation Temperature Range: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Operation Humidity Range 10 to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature Range 14°F-149°F (-10°C-65°C)
- Storage Humidity Range 10 to 95% RH