REMstar BiPAP ST by Philips Respironics - Certified Refurbished
Philips Respironics 60 Series REMstar BiPAP ST with Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP ST with Humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for sleep apnea treatment. A Bi-Level is a therapy device that delivers 2 separate pressures during inhalation and exhalation (i.e. 14cm/10cm H2O). All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
The BiPAP S/T noninvasive home ventilator simplifies patient care by automatically adjusting pressure support to meet changing patient needs. Ensures the delivery of a targeted tidal volume, is smaller, lighter, and quieter than its predecessor. BiPAP S/T features an exclusive algorithm that automatically delivers therapy even as patient needs change.
System One Humidity Control
The PR CPAP humidifier and water chamber design are monumental for eliminating rain-out and water damage. Humidity Control technology analyzes the ambient temperature and patient airflow to reach optimal humidity at the mask, with 5 levels to choose from. System One was the first humidifier in the industry which accounts for room humidity. Sensors, inside and outside the CPAP machine monitor the humidity to help prevent condensation from accumulating inside the tubing.
Dry Box technology is key in reducing water damage to the CPAP device. Several unique designs are incorporated into the humidifier to prevent water from exiting the chamber. The air outlet port has been moved from the side of the humidifier onto the top. The water chamber has a one-way valve, between the machine and the humidifier. Any water that manages to escape the chamber gets trapped within the dry box seal.
Digital Auto-Trak Algorithm and Bi-Flex Technology
A patented algorithm monitors breathing patterns and responds to abnormal pressure changes. The Auto-Trak system measures variable triggers, then adjusts pressure automatically to provide effective sleep therapy. The Digital Auto-Trak components are always active and the system reacts to the first component that detects a change in sleep, providing maximum sensitivity.
Bi-Flex Technology allows the device to track each breath and helps provide pressure relief during three critical points in the breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by half-centimeter increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation and during exhalation. The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5cm of water pressure for maximum comfort. Bi-Flex comes standard with the Bi-PAP Series and can be turned on when in Bi-Level Mode and Auto Bi-Level Mode (also known as Spontaneous Mode).
The BiPAP ST comes with the following modes:
- Spontaneous: S Mode responds to users needs by increasing pressure when you start to inhale and decreases pressure when you start to exhale. The unit will not initiate a breath if you do not inhale.
- Spontaneous Timed: ST Mode is similar to S Mode, but ST Mode will initiate a breath and automatically starts IPAP. When IPAP starts, the machine controls the duration of IPAP and automatically lowers pressure to EPAP within a set time.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Included With Purchase
(1) REMstar BiPAP ST Device - Certified Refurbished
(1) Heated humidifier - Certified Refurbished
(1) New CPAP tube
(1) New Machine Filters
(1) New Water chamber tub
(1) Power supply and cord
(1) Travel bag
SoClean 2 CPAP sanitizer
CPAP bedside table
CPAP pillow (selected style)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
Mask: As Needed
- Operation Modes: CPAP, S, ST.
- Bi-Flex: Available on S mode.
- Timed Inspiration: 0.5 to 3.0 seconds.
- IPAP Pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H20.
- EPAP Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H20.
- CPAP Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H20.
- Ramp: 0 to 45 minutes.
- Breath Rate: 0 to 30 BPM.
- Target Tidal Volume: 200 to 1500 ml.
- IPAPmin: From EPAP to IPAPmax.
- IPAPmax: From IPAPmin to 25 cm H20.
- Data Storage Capacity: with SmartCard 9 months at 3 usage sessions per day.
- Data Storage Content: with SmartCard, date/time, hours of use, usage patterns, FOSQ, Compliance Monitoring,
- Breathing Detection.
- Automatic Altitude Compensation.
- Mask off alert.
- Auto on/off.
- Maximum flow: <35 lpm="" li="">
- Maximum sound level: <30 dba="" at="" 10="" cm="" h20="" li="">
- Size: 4.0 H x 5.5 W x 7.0 L inches (10.2 x 14.0 x 17.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 lb (1.36 kg)
- Power supply: Input range 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 125 W
- Battery: 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +40°C)
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (o to 2,286 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 15% and 95% non-condensing
|Actual Weight:||3lbs (Without Humidifier)|
|Battery Power:||Optional, Seperate Purchase Required|
|Compliance Meter:||Breathing Detection|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Data Storage Content:||Compliance- 1,7,30 Day Average|
|Electrical Requirements:||100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)|
|FAA Approved:||Optional, Seperate Purchase Required|
|Filters:||Foam and Disposable Ultra Fine White|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Bi-Level, S Mode, ST Mode, T Mode|
|Pressure Range:||4cm/H2O to 25cm/H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable|
|Shipping Weight:||7 lbs|
|Special User Features:||Bi0Flex, LED Display, Heated Humidifier|
|Travel Sized:||Travel Case Included|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
Good insurance codes
by Buck -
I had to pay out of pocket at first, but my insurance paid me back after I sent them the code. Really glad that I found the used one to buy. I dont think my insurance would have covered the whole price of a new machine.