PureSom Adjustable Chin Strap for CPAP
PureSom Ruby Adjustable Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Chin straps are useful for those who wear a nasal CPAP mask or a nasal pillow mask but are also known as a mouth breather. If your mouth is opening during therapy you are defeating the purpose because the air is just escaping out of your mouth leaving your therapy ineffective. Using a chin strap will help solve this problem for many. The soft material wraps around the bottom of your chin and the top of your head to help keep your mouth closed so you can get the therapy you need. Please be aware that this product contains Neoprene.
PureSom is the manufacturer of this widely popular RUBY chin strap. The PureSom chin straps are made from the highest quality material and are recommended by thousands of users as an effective option for mouth breathers.
Included in this Package
- (1) Standard OR XL Ruby Adjustable Chin Strap (Size selected at purchase)
- VirtuClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chinstrap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Standard Size TMS-09ADJ (21" x 1" | Crown Strap 14" x 3")
- Extra Large TMS-09ADJXL (25" x 1" | Crown Strap 16" x 3")
The Standard chinstrap adjusts to a maximum size of approximately 22-24 inches and the Extra Large chinstrap adjusts to a maximum size of approximately 26-28 inches.
Ratings & Reviews
by Sam Probst -
Great product for CPAP users looking to stop breathing out of their mouth!
The most comfortable Mask I have used.
by Ron (Kentucky) -
This mask is very well made, and has a large enough gap for your ears so as not to touch them. The velcro patch on the back is large and solid to prevent it from coming loose, and will not wear out easily. It can be adjusted from the back and top as needed. It has the most natural feel out of the straps I have tried thus far. I have used the the single strap which has one piece that goes from the top of your head to around the chin. Those slip off too easy.The last on was the "Philips Respironics Premium CPAP Mask Chin Strap" This mask tends to bother your ears as the strap that goes behind your ears wraps around the strap near your ears, and seem to always cover the ear making it uncomfortable.