Qtube Foam Kit for Breas CPAP
Q-tube Foam Kit
The Q-tube replacement Foam Kit is a replacement kit for the Q-tube In-Line Muffler Kit. The Q-tube replacement kit extends the life of the Q-tube Muffler by replacing the worn out components.
Disassembly of the Q-tube:
- Lift the cap from the Q-tube body by placing a finger in the intended slot. Push upward causing the cap to disconnect from the device.
- Grip the End Cap and move in a clockwise direction to align the pins with the designated indentations on the Q-tube body. Pull upward on the End Cap to dislodge the piece from the body of the device.
- Remove the foam layer.
- To further remove and replace the foam layer, release the clasps on the exterior of the plastic sleeve.
Re-Assembly of the Q-tube:
- With the plastic sleeve open, lay a new, fresh piece of foam in the middle of the sleeve with equal distance between the rolled foam and the tabs. Then, gently pull the plastic tabs over the foam allowing them to lock in the middle.
- Place the plastic sleeve with the foam back into the body of the Q-tube. Inspect the device to ensure nothing has fallen lose which may potentially obstruct the user's airway.
- Place the O-Ring and the End Cap into place. The O-Ring will need to rest at the bottom of the End Cap. Move the End Cap to re-align the pins with the designated indentations. Move the End Cap in a counterclockwise direction and push downward to confirm the piece is back in position.
- Grab the cap and re-attach to the Q-tube
Replacing the Foam Layer
To ensure optimal results, replace the foam layer every 30 days or upon visible deterioration.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Foam Baffling Material
- (1) Plastic Sleeve
- (1) O-Ring
- Associated Parts: HD60-2550, HD60-2500
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by David -
The Qtube muffler really cuts down the noise of my machine. Also glad that you sell replacement parts for it.