Mirage Vista™ and Kidsta™ Replacement CPAP Mask Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Kidsta™ CPAP Mask Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
This is a replacement headgear for the ResMed Mirage Kidsta™ and Vista™ nasal CPAP mask. The Kidsta™ is a special sized framed designed with a child's facial features in mind and the Vista™ is designed for petite adults. The easy click-on, click-off parts are ideal for children's hands to grasp. The headgear was specially designed to fit children's features and head sizes.The new headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses and see clearly without any mask obstructions allowing more freedom.
The "Fit Angle Selector" allows precise fitting for greater stability and best possible fit.The Headgear comes pre-assembled and once you fit it to your features, it stays fitted. The headgear comes with quick-release clips that allows you to remove the headgear without adjustments.
Included in this Package
- (1) ResMed Mirage Kidsta™ CPAP Mask Headgear
- (2) Headgear Clips
- Size Small
- Mirage Kidsta™ Complete Mask System
- Mirage Vista™ Complete Mask System
- Mirage Kidsta™ Replacement Cushion
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|