System One 50 Series 12V DC Power Cord
12V DC Cord with Cable- Respironics 50 Series
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Manufactured by Respironics, this kit is perfect for those who need to connect their Respironics CPAP machines to an external 12-volt power source such as a cigarette lighter socket or a 12-volt, 100AH, deep cycle marine battery. Including the 12-volt DC power cord with cigarette lighter adapter, the battery cable adapter, and replacement fuses, this all-in-one kit allows you to have many options for back up power sources for CPAP machine.
Please Note This Product Does NOT Work With the PR System One 60 Series Models by Philips Respironics. Please search product number 1099011 for 60 Series Models.
Included in this Package
- (1) 12V DC Power Cord
- (1) Battery Cable (with clips)
- PR System One Pollen Filter
- PR System One Ultra Fine Filter
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Please note: This kit will allow you to run your machine from either your cigarette lighter socket OR a standard 12-volt battery.
This adapter is NOT to be used for the Respironics BiPAP™ PRO 2, Auto, ST, or PLUS machines. It CAN be used for M-Series CPAPs and M-Series BiPAPs (including the M-Series BiPAP Plus and Auto) and the BiPAP™ Synchrony.