AirTouch N20 Memory Foam CPAP Mask Kit
ResMed AirTouch N20 Memory Foam Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirTouch N20 is the latest Nasal CPAP mask by ResMed and offers a patented UltraSoft memory foam cushion. ResMed has updated this cushion to assist in patient's comfort especially patients who have sensitive skin. This mask kit gives you the option to buy the complete mask with headgear or save money and only purchase the mask frame with cushion depending on what you need!
The AirTouch N20 extends a unique comfort level to patients who currently use the AirFit N20 silicone cushion and want to try a softer, adaptive memory foam cushion. The material of the UltraSoft memory foam cushion ensures a truly personalized fit as it provides comfort along with versatility, making this mask a very user friendly comfortable mask for your CPAP therapy.
Please Note: Your memory foam cushions need to be replaced every 30 days in order to maintain healthy sleep therapy. When cleaning ONLY use CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes as using soap and water will cause damage to the cushion as well as produce an ineffective seal.
Special Features and Benefits
- UltraSoft Cushion - The UltraSoft memory foam cushion is made of the most adaptive material ResMed has ever released. Unlike traditional silicone cushions, these foam cushions give you a personalized fit specific to your facial features. Receive a secure seal and comfortable fit with these breathable nasal cushions designed to assist patients who struggle with sensitive skin.
- Soft Padded Frame -The flexible frame rests gentle above your cheeks while offering an integrated padding to further assist in preventing skin irritation. The lightweight frame is universally designed to be compatible with the AirFit N20 cushion or the foam AirTouch N20 cushion. Receive peace of mind knowing the frame will quickly adjust with you as you change positions during the night.
- Clear field of Vision - No need to change your nightly routine with the ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask. The frame rests just below the eyes to keep line of sight open so you can read your favorite book or catch up on the latest TV series.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow - Quickly remove your mask without wasting time adjusting your headgear to the same position. The color coded magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, maintaining your desired fit. Alternately, the quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up in the middle of the night.
- A short, flexible tube - The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving you more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. To make things even easier, this short, flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Memory Foam Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Disconnect
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 63901, 63902, 63903
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 5 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Memory Foam Cushion Seal
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Available Downloads for the AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask by ResMed
Ratings & Reviews
so and so
by Kyle S -
good for the price but the magnetic clips come off to easy sometimes
by Mary B -
Super comfortable to wear. Didnt have a problem falling asleep wearing it