CPAP Cleaning Mask Wipes
CPAP System Cleaning Wipes
This product does not required prescription
These wipes by 1800CPAP are a convenient way to clean your CPAP supplies and to remove dirt and facial oils that can build up on the masks. The number one reason for a leak in a CPAP mask is the oil from the face builds up but does not get removed, thus creating a leak.
Using strong acidic and alkaline sanitizing products may damage your equipment and supplies, reducing the efficacy of these CPAP devices. Alcohol-based products may compromise the integrity of your breathing aid equipment. Do not use solutions containing vinegar, bleach, moisturizers, oils, or alcohol.
Baby wipes are not the same as CPAP wipes. The wipes you use for the baby are for wiping the skin, not objects. You cannot use baby wipes on your CPAP equipment and supplies. The wipes designed to sanitize your CPAP machine contain effective compounds to kill microorganisms, but they are still safe on the equipment.
- Fast and Convenient After each use, every corner of the masks should be cleaned, including the back. These wipes gently clean machine surfaces without damaging any parts. You may drop your mask when you clean it with soap and water or when you disassemble, leading to defects. A leak in your CPAP mask may make your eyes dry out, and the sounds from it may lead to more difficulty in falling asleep. Using these health wipes makes cleaning your sleep apnea components easier because there is no need to remove the cushion from the frame; simply wipe, and let it air-dry.
- Natural Ingredients Each container contains 62 CPAP cleaning wipes, free from harmful chemicals and made from natural ingredients. These biodegradable health wipes care for the environment while they provide sleep apnea relief. Some people don’t like the floral scent that comes with sanitizing the supplies with detergents. In the menu shop options, choose citrus-scented wipes for a fresh, lemony smell, or you can get the unscented ones. Either way, these CPAP mask wipes for your CPAP-BiPAP machine and its CPAP accessories are formulated to further improve your sleep health/quality. Safe and Effective These CPAP mask wipes are not abrasive on the material and will not damage the front and back surface of the CPAP machine or its CPAP sleep accessories. The wipes ensure that the air from cleaning (CPAP masks, CPAP tubing, CPAP mask, CPAP equipment) is as close to having top-quality care from your sleep apnea relief items and other health-related items. The alcohol-free material is effective in killing microbes, such as viruses (including COVID-19) and bacteria on the machine, including those found on CPAP sleep accessories (CPAP masks, CPAP pillow, CPAP hose).
- Free Shipping With free shipping on all US orders, contact us for CPAP wipes cleaner products and care accessories.
Included in This Package
- (1) Canister of CPAP Mask Wipes 62 count (Citrus Scented or Unscented)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|Actual Weight:||8 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||7035US|
|Dimensions:||12.0 x 10.0 x 6.5 in|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Special User Features:||Citrus Scented or Unscented CPAP Mask Wipes|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeff -
Good as the other brand name wipes I've tried and for a seemingly better price.