Opus 360 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher and Paykel Opus 360 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel Opus 360 nasal pillow mask is small, quiet and superbly comfortable with anatomically designed silicone pillows and a facially contoured mask frame. It offers an optional headgear strap to make a complete mask system. This gives you complete freedom to toss and turn without the CPAP hose getting in the way. Let's face it, even with a great fitting comfortable CPAP mask you still may turn from side to side as you fall asleep. The Opus 360 allows you to comfortably sleep on either side without compromising the seal of your mask. It is called the Opus 360 because of the rotating 360 degree tube connection.
Special Features & Benefits
- Slim Design - Achieve positive sleep therapy while feeling as though you are not wearing a CPAP mask at all! Avoid your mask shifting with the padded sides of the frame.
- Ball-and-Socket Joint - Gain freedom to move throughout the night while not limiting how you sleep!
- Silicone Cushion - Receive a comfortable seal and your ideal fit. Rest assured you are getting the therapy you need with the contoured shape directing all the air into your nostrils minimizing possible air leaks.
Included in This Package
- (1) Opus 360 Nasal Pillow Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
- All Size Cushion Option Available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||HC482A|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Read the reviews, all but one is "anonymous"
by CJ Murray -
There is only 1 5 star rating that actually gives a review, the other 28 reviews are posted by "anonymous" with no content. Gives the impression that somebody is juicing the reviews, totally unhelpful.
by Susan (Colorado) -
I have been on CPAP for fifteen years now and have probably tried every pillow and nasal mask out there over the years. What I find is the problem with most masks is that the headgear is not strong enough to support the weight of the mask and the hose. The fabric and silicone headgear on most other masks do not provide the stability necessary for me to get a good nights sleep. I am constantly having to wake and readjust the mask. I have several masks I alternate between now but this one is by far my favorite. The firm solid support of this headgear makes it easy to move around throughout the night without having to readjust the mask. It stays in place - what a marvelous concept. The pillows come off easily for cleaning, and are comfortable too. The other pillow masks I use end up hurting my nostrils because I have to adjust the headgear so tightly to keep the mask somewhat in place. Not so with this mask.