CPAP Gel Mask Leak Sealer
CPAP Gel Mask Leak Sealer
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Do you ever hear air escaping the edges of your mask cushion while you're trying to sleep with your CPAP therapy? Perhaps you have trouble getting a good seal on your mask? The CPAP Gel Sealant may be just what you need! Use the mask sealer to ensure you can breathe easily and at the appropriate CPAP pressure for greater comfort and therapy success.
The all new CPAP Gel Mask Leak Sealer is the solution to eliminating noise, controlling air leaks, and improving your overall sleep apnea therapy. It works with most CPAP masks; the adaptable seal allows many users to loosen their mask headgear for improved comfort and therapy for a reliable night's sleep without sacrificing any of the benefits of sleep therapy.
How it Works
CPAP Gel creates a thin, smooth, adaptable seal around your CPAP/BiPAP mask cushion that stops air from escaping, eliminates distracting noises, and improves overall therapy and leak levels. The seal, for improved comfort, allows many users to loosen the mask slightly for a better fit without compromising the mask.
The CPAP Mask Gel also helps moisturize and restore dry skin and cracked lips while it reduces irritation from your mask cushion. And there's no need to worry that facial hair will be compromising the mask seal--the sealer, CPAP gel mask wearers know--can works with a beard or mustache, too. Choose mask gel to get a more effective mask seal for improved CPAP results.
Features of the CPAP Gel
- Reduces Noise - CPAPgel seals the fit of the mask eliminating irritation and noises helping to restore your sleep, and your bed partner's sleep all night!.
- Creates a Liquid-like Seal Around the Entire Mask - No matter what mask the patient uses, CPAP mask gel stops air from escaping and causing unsafe air leaks, disrupting the pressure generated by your CPAP machine. Using CPAP gel to seal the CPAP mask will optimize the treatment.
- Reduces Face Irritation - By using CPAP gel to seal the mask, it allows the CPAP user to loosen the mask without jeopardizing the seal.
- Facial Hair - Facial hair is no exception! Just add more to the areas with hair on your face before putting on the mask to prevent leaks. Be sure to apply CPAP gel mask leak sealer to the silicone mask and the facial hair area to maximize the seal.
- Promotes Better Compliance - CPAP gel helps increase compliance efficiency by making CPAP more comfortable for the patient. Loosening the CPAP mask will help to eliminate the majority of CPAP complaints caused by the mask. Use your mask headgear without compromising the effectiveness of your treatment.
- Helps Prevent Skin Chafing - CPAP gel is made up of all-natural ingredients including the healing powers of Aloe Vera for healthy skin.
- Creates a Barrier - CPAP gel sealer creates a barrier between the CPAP user's face and silicone CPAP mask cushion. That barrier keeps the oils from the CPAP user’s skin from breaking down the silicone cushion. This will increase the life of your mask's cushion and prevent it from drying out and splitting.
Cleaning: It is very important to clean and disinfect the mask after every use. Need cleaning products? Check out our Comfort and Cleaning Products
Included with this Purchase
- (1) 4oz. Tube of CPAP Gel Mask Leak Sealer
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews3.7 out of 5
It stops the leaks and the noise of air escaping the mask
by PATRICIA -
Great product! *Tip place only a spot of the gel on your fingertip and dab it around the seal any leftover on fingertip dab around the bridge and sides of your nose.
Cold, wet sensation - uncomfortable
by Linda -
It does seem to do the trick in ensuring a good seal. However, it just wasn't a good product for me. The cold, wet feeling of the gel against my face was very uncomfortable. I had to remove the gel so I could get to sleep.