CPAPgel Mask Leak Sealer
CPAP/BiPAP Gel Mask Leak Sealer
Do you ever hear air escaping the edges of your mask cushion while you're trying to sleep with your CPAP therapy, or have trouble getting a good seal on your Mask? The CPAP Gel Sealant may be just what you need!
The all new CPAP Gel Mask Sealer is the solution to eliminating noise, controlling leaks and improving your overall sleep apnea therapy.
CPAP Gel creates a thin, smooth, adaptable seal around your CPAP/BiPAP mask cushion that stops air from escaping, eliminates distracting noises, and improves overall therapy and leak levels.
The CPAP Mask Gel also helps moisturize and restore dry skin and cracked lips while it reduces irritation from your mask cushion.
Features of the CPAP Gel
- Reduces Noise: CPAPgel seals the mask eliminating irritating noises helping to restore your sleep, and your bed partner's sleep.
- Creates a liquid like seal around the entire mask: No matter what mask the patient uses, CPAP mask gel stops air from escaping and causing unsafe air leaks. Using CPAP gel to seal the CPAP mask will optimize the treatment.
- Reduces Face Irritation: By using CPAP gel to seal the mask, it allows the CPAP user to loosen the mask without jeopardizing the seal.
- Facial Hair: Facial hair is no exception! Just add more to the areas with hair on your face before applying the mask. Be sure to apply CPAP gel to the silicone mask and the facial hair area to maximize the seal.
- Promotes Better Compliance: CPAP gel helps increase compliance efficiency by making CPAP more comfortable for the patient. Loosening the CPAP mask will help to eliminate the majority of CPAP complaints caused by the mask.
- Helps prevent skin Chafing: CPAP gel is made up of all natural ingredients including the healing powers of Aloe Vera.
- Creates a Barrier: CPAP gel creates a barrier between the CPAP users face and silicone CPAP mask cushion. That barrier keeps the oils from the CPAP user’s skin from breaking down the silicone cushion. This will increase the life of your masks cushion and prevent it from drying out and splitting.
Cleaning: It is very important to clean and disinfect the mask after every use.
Need cleaning products? Check out our Comfort and Cleaning Products
Included with this Purchase
- 1 4oz. Tube of CPAP Gel Mask Leak Sealer