Zest Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher and Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Zest Nasal Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Zest nasal CPAP mask by Fisher & Paykel has been a popular CPAP mask over a number of years and for long time users of this interface it has been a sturdy and comfortable sleep mask. The Zest is available in 3 different cushion sizes and uses a four strap headgear system to secure firmly in place. This sleep apnea interface is a nasal style which means it covers the nose only with a foam/silicone based cushion seal. This style is most often prescribed for users that are on CPAP pressures less than 15cm/H20 or an auto adjusting model (APAP).
The slider strap that connects to the lower mask frame allows for the user to change sleep positions throughout the night without the need to readjust. Many users can relate to the fact that when you change position you might cause a leak in the mask seal which results in therapy pressure escaping. It is recommended to clean the seal of this mask daily to prevent dirt and oil build up which can compromise your mask seal.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology - Receive a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort!
- Glider Strap - Provides freedom of movement while maintaining an ideal seal for you!
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal - Available in 3 sizes, always find the perfect fit. Effortlessly remove to clean with the ability to quickly attach back onto the frame without assembling incorrectly causing mask leaks.
- Zest Headgear - Maximize comfort while minimizing facial pressure allowing your skin to breathe as you sleep and reducing the potential of skin irritation as your head moves.
Included in This Package
- (1) Zest Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- (1) Headgear
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Universal CPAP Hose Tubing
- CPAP Bedside Holder
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Flexifit™ Technology, Glider™ Strap, Stretchgear™ Headgear, Advanced Air Diffuser, VTS Silicone Seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews5 out of 5
by Rod (Hillenbach) -
I like the cushion on this mask better than the one for the Comfort Gel!
I disagree. mask is great.
by Charlene (SD) -
I have tried many masks and wasnt happy until I found the Zest mask. To each his own and what works for some may not work for other but I wanted to make sure this mask got a fair shake.