IntelliPAP 2 Auto Adjust CPAP
DeVilbiss Intellipap 2 Auto Adjust CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
DeVilbiss has designed a whole new level of intelligent innovation with the new Intellipap 2 AutoAdjust CPAP machine. A breath of innovation with performance, connectivity, and most of all comfort, giving patients the best possible nights sleep with the latest advancements in sleep technology.
The Intellipap 2 offers Advancements in patient treatments that include the PureView AutoAdjust Algorithm and the Revolutionary PulseDose humidification, which minimizes tubing and mask Rainout.
The PureView AutoAdjust® Algorithm sets a new standard for data management and analysis, with a more sophisticated event detection response. The Intellipap 2 can recognize and differentiates variability in complex breathing patterns.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth technology enables wireless communication between the IntelliPAP 2 and associated components and accessories.
- SmartLink App: Provides an interactive means for patients to stay engaged with their therapy, while also wirelessly transmitting data to the provider.
- SmartLink Web: A web-based patient management solution that provides wireless data retrieval and automated patient follow-up. It collects, stores, and analyzes all of your patients SmartCodes and alerts you if there is a potential issue.
- SmartLink SD Card: Integrated SD card in every unit that provides detailed patient data.
- SmartLink Desktop: Provides an interactive patient management system for viewing patient data. Provides options for wireless and SD card data collection. Clinicians can view breath-by-breath data similar to diagnostic software.
- SmartCode Technology: Patented technology uses a proprietary encryption method that compresses CPAP data into codes that are accessed on the CPAP display. Summary data is available when the code is decrypted - SmartCode now includes data information, flow limitation, and central apnea. SmartCode Rx enables remote changes of prescription through an encrypted code.
- IntelliPAP.com: Web-based SmartCode Report Generator.
- Nonin® Oximeter: Use the Nonin WristOx2® wireless oximeter as an option to monitor oxygen levels throughout the night.
- User Interface: The large color screen and intuitive control knob make setting up and using the IntelliPAP 2 incredibly simple. Graphical displays of functions like SmartFlex and Flow Rounding become easy to interpret and adjust. A digital clock is displayed as a screen saver and the displays brightness can be adjusted, set to dim automatically, or turned off completely.
- SmartFlex & Adjustable Rounding: SmartFlex is designed to decrease pressure during exhalation 1, 2, or 3 cm for a more comfortable breathing pattern during therapy. Adjustable rounding allows the user to customize the transition between exhalation to inhalation and inhalation to exhalation. The machine settings range from 0 to 5. Level 0 represents a direct jump in pressure, while level 5 represents the softest transition.
The SmartLink app is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running Apple iOS 8 or newer
- Android smartphones and tablets running 4.0.3 or newer
- PureView AutoAdjust® Algorithm: identifies a broad base of respiratory events and automatically adjust pressure based on the most relevant events. The reporting gives you information for any type of condition from simple obstructive apnea to the most complex apnea. Keeping the patient informed with everything going on in their sleep therapy.
- Periodic Breathing: The PureView Algorithm identifies periodic breathing greater than 20 seconds with repetitive cycles. This allows the algorithm to identify whether the patient has periodic breathing, central sleep apnea, or complex apnea. This technology can detect short cycle (30 sec) and long cycle (Cheyne-Stokes Respiration) periodic breathing.
- Respiratory Events: Respiratory events including obstructive apnea, hypopnea, central apnea, arousal-flow-based respiratory event related arousals (RERAs). Central apneas are identified by use of a small flow signal to identify the status of the airway during apnea, much like sonar uses sound waves to determine the location of an object.
- Flow Limitation: Flow limitation is a flattening of the flow signal and used by the algorithm to predict further obstructive events that can be a precursor to snore and hypopnea or apnea.
- (OPTIONAL) Standard Heated Humidifier:The (Optional) heated humidifier provides additional comfort and humidity for your sleep therapy. The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and designed to maximize humidity with a larger surface area. Along with the unique baffle design, the water chamber allows the airflow to collect more humidity. DeVilbiss designed the chamber to hold enough water for a full night's sleep. At the humidifier's highest setting, you can still expect a full 8 hours of humidification. Humidification is an important component to your sleep therapy. When warm, moist air is provided with the constant air pressure, it provides a balance to the nasal cavity that feels like a more natural breathing experience. This makes the CPAP patient feel more comfortable with the therapy and therefore more successful.
- (OPTIONAL) PulseDose Heated Humidification System: PulseDose humidification is a unique innovative approach to managing rainout in the patient tubing and mask. The algorithm provides humidified air to the patient during inhalation to ensure proper humidification. During exhalation, dry air is used to flush the humidity from the tube to reduce the chance of rainout. This huge break-through in technology is a great feature adding to the patients comfort, making their sleep therapy a more pleasant experience. PulseDose Breath Pattern is an amount of heated, humidified air that is delivered during inhalation versus dry air during exhalation.
- Ramp feature is designed to gradually increase therapy to the lower pressure of the auto range over a period of time. The machine will slowly raise the pressure to help the user to become acclimated to their therapy so they can fall asleep with comfort.
- Auto Start and Stop: This feature allows the user to begin and finish CPAP therapy without manually pressing a button.
- Quick View: Instantly see onscreen data such as AHI (Apnea Hypopnea Index) CAI(Central Apnea Index), Usage, and Leak (Poor mask fit).
- Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- 12 foot power cord: to help reach those far away outlets.
- 3 year warranty: IntelliPAP 2 has a 3 year warranty on both the CPAP and optional Humidifier.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Auto Cpap Machine
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) 6 ft Long 15mm Slim Tubing
- (1) Filter cover
- (1) Reusable filter
- (1) Disposable filter
- (1) SD card
- (1) Power supply
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Product manual
- CPAP mask (in selected style)
- CPAP bedside table
- SoClean 2 CPAP sanitizer
Ratings & Reviews
Fabulous CPAP Machine - best I've used
by Greg Gordon (New Zealand) -
I was a bit nervous seeing the previous 3 reviews here on 1800cpap where from the same person, but from other websites I was able to make the decision that the IntelliPAP 2 should be the replacement for my aging F&P ICON. I have now been using it for 30 days and it is an absolute gem of a machine. Easy, intuitive, light weight and quiet. I purchased it with the Humidifier - but didn't use it on the ICON and don't really need it with this machine either, but have run it a number of times on lowest setting and it works just fine. I travel a lot and it is so easy to disconnect the Humidifier which then makes the actual CPAP small and compact for easy packing into luggage. My only criticism would be that I'm wondering how long it will be before the little rubber cap that requires interchanging (easily) between Humidifier On/Off, will last before it breaks free and is lost - making the machine useless until a replacement is obtained.?? Otherwise, couldn't be happier with it. Highly recommend it.
Besy all-around machine I found
by Dale (WV) -
I was looking for a machine that could suit both home and travel needs, all while not giving up performance and features, so really did a lot of reading online. This machine is airline approved (few are), can easily be packed in carry-on or luggage, is quiet, has a loaded set of features, and is still reasonably priced. I shied away from the ultra portable machines because of reported noise and higher cost. I also avoided machines that had odd shaped housings and not as easily packed among clothes in luggage. I leave the humidifier home when traveling, so size is not an issue. So far, I'm thrilled with this machine. If they could take another inch off the height it would be perfect.