Ultra Fine Filters for IntelliPAP CPAP
Disposable Filters for IntelliPAP CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ultra fine filters add an extra layer of protection from air pollutants when using the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP CPAP or Bi-Level machine. The machine uses room air to provide the user with a positive air pressure and these filter help keep the air as clean as possible.
Machine filters are a vital component in the maintenance of your therapy device that ensures its operation and efficiency. A machine that is in use with a dirty filter can be overworked and if used this way long enough, can cause complete failure.
These filters are disposable and NOT meant to be cleaned. Use a new filter monthly or if the one in use gets wet or damaged. Replace with a new filter and dispose of the used one.
Included in this Package
- 3, 6, or 12 Ultra Fine Filters for IntelliPAP Machines (Quantity selected at purchase)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Used with a pollen foam filter, the ultra fine filter enhances the user's air quality provided by the machine.
- Actual Weight: 6 oz.
- Associated Part Numbers: CF5004
- Dimensions: 1.75in x 1.25in
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
Great Service !
by David -
I didn't know how to change my filter. They showed me how and its supper quick and easy.