Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher and Paykel Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask
The Fisher Paykel Zest Q series of nasal masks offer an over-the-nose solution that fits better, feels lighter and is as always, easier to use. One of the unique features is how quiet it is! The Zest Q Nasal Mask comes in three different sizes and is an out-of-box solution that is fully assembled and ready to use. The Zest Q minimizes partner disturbance and ensures a better sleep life for you the consumer and your bed partner. It includes the proven Fisher and Paykel Healthcare features and benefits, and with the Advanced Air Diffuser, is quieter than ever.
A nasal style CPAP mask is a triangle shaped interface that covers the nose only. To create and keep a good CPAP mask seal it is best to wipe down the cushion seal to remove dirt and facial oils. The headgear strap should be washed by hand and left to air dry. The cushion and the headgear can be replaced as needed without replacing the entire mask.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Advanced Air Diffuser - Quiet Usage: The refined air diffuser design ensures minimal noise and efficient exhaust dispersal. Use with the cover for extra quiet or without, for a maintenance-free option.
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal with VTS - Effortless performance: The Easy-Clip Silicone Seal allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning. The Variable Thickness Silicone (VTS) provides an ultra soft fit for improved sealing and comfort.
- FlexiFoam Cushion - Auto-contouring cushion: The FlexiFoam Cushion provides greater comfort with the unique design of the soft, light and supportive foam.
- FlexiFit Technology - Auto-contouring fit: Foam Cushion FlexiFit Technology automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours with simple one-step fitting.
- Glider Strap - Anti-leak system: The sliding Glider Strap provides freedom of movement while maintaining a seal. Mask force remains equal when the head rotates from side to side, minimizing leaks.
- Stretch Headgear - Deluxe mask suspension system: A comfortable and breathable elastic headgear, specially designed to maintain a firm seal.
- Glider Clip/ Hidden Strap Release - One step usage: Easy one-step removal of headgear with a Glider Clip or Hidden Strap Release. Enables reassembly without having to make fitting adjustments.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin:USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- Latex Free:Yes
- Mode of Operation:Nasal Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight:1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Ratings & Reviews
Zest Q is NOT Q for quiet, anymore.
by DeChris -
I have loved this mask for years. It is not perfect but it is the best mask for me that I have found. BUT when my order came and I put on the mask and turned on my PAP, I was shocked to discover that something has changed. The "Q" in zest "Q" is for quiet and it aways has been very quiet. Now the blowing sound is LOUD! What changed to cause that? I can't stand it. Is there something that can be done?
Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
by Robert (NY) -
Really happy with this mask, very light weight, easy to adjust and really like the cushion across my forehead. Happy with purchase.