SnuggleStrap CPAP Mask Strap Comfort Pads
CPAP Mask Strap Pads by SnuggleHose
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
SnuggleStraps prevent discomfort and red marks caused by CPAP Headgear Straps. They work on all mask straps and are made of the same soft, breathable fleece material. To use, just wrap the SnuggleStraps around your CPAP mask straps and secure the Velcro strips.
Included in This Package
- (1) Pair of SnuggleStraps (in selected color)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Dana -
These are very comfortable on my face. The headgear for my machine is ok, but with the straps it makes them much better.