System One Performance CPAP Hose
Philips Respironics System One Performance Hose - 6FT
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Premium Performance Tubing by Philips Respironics is used with any System One CPAP or BiPAP machine. The tubing is lightweight and flexible while relieving typical tugging, pulling, and the tangling that some users experience with their hose. The tubing has rubber cuffs at each end that will work with any CPAP or Bi-Level machine, Heated Humidifiers and any CPAP Mask.
Respironics Performance Tubing is lighter than standard tubing and many times more flexible, making it the perfect choice for smaller, lightweight masks that have easily disturbed seals.
Corrugated exterior allows for max flexibility. A smooth interior allows for proper cleaning and reducing the chance of soap or water being left in the tube while drying.
Included in this Package
- (1) 6ft System One Performance Tubing
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Actual Weight: 5 oz
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP or BiPAP
- RX Required?: No
- Length: 6 ft.