CPAP Tube Cleaning System and Hanger by AG Industries
Tube Cleaning System and Hanger by AG Industries
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
Soak, Rinse and Dry! Keeping your tubing and hoses clean has never been easier! This Tube Cleaning system includes a handy hanger for soaking and drying tubes and for storing them when they're not in use! Making your daily cleaning routine a breeze!
The Tube Cleaning System comes with 2 Tube Caps that seal the ends of the hose so a cleaning solution of your choice can be swished through the hose without covering the openings with your hands. You can Let the solution soak in the tube while hanging from the tube bridge and later after rinsing, hang the hose to dry thoroughly.
Two Options for hanging, either use the Hook to hang from the shower curtain bar, towel rack, shower door, or shower head. Or you can use the suction cup to attach the tube bridge to any smooth surface.
- Quick & Easy Cleaning Plus A Handy Storage Hanger
- Works With All Standard Tubing & Many Specialty Tubes
- Hang the tube cleaning system using the hook or suction cup.
- Fill the tube with mild cleaning solution or mix 1 part vinegar & 4 parts water.
- Plug the ends of the tube with the tube caps. Move the cleaning solution through the tube.
- Hang the tube from the tube bridge with the curve down, allowing the cleaning solution to soak inside the hose for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tube caps and hang them on the loops on the front to the tube bridge. Empty the solution and thoroughly rinse the hose with clear running water.
- Hang your tube to dry by resting the tubing loop over the top of the Tubing Bridge with the uncapped end caps hanging down.
- Snap the tubing into the pre-molded channels in the Tubing Bridge to lock it into place while drying.
- Standard 22mm Tubing with Rubber Cuffs: End Caps will fit snugly into the Rubber Cuffs while the Tubing will snap into the Tubing Bridge channels when hanging to soak or dry.
- Slim 15mm Tubing with Rubber Cuffs: End Caps will fit snugly into the Rubber Cuffs; however because Slim Tubing is thinner than Standard Tubing it will NOT snap properly into the Tubing Bridge. Tubing can still be hung over the bridge to dry.
- Heated 22mm Tubing: Heated Tubing has specialized connectors at the "machine end" and standard connectors at the "mask end." End Caps will NOT fit the specialized connector end, but will generally fit the standard connector end. Heated 22mm Tubing should snap properly into the Tubing Bridge channels when hanging to soak or dry.
- Heated Slim 15mm Tubing:s Heated Tubing has specialized connectors at the "machine end" and standard connectors at the "mask end." End Caps will NOT fit the specialized connector end, but will generally fit the standard connector end. Heated 15mm Tubing will NOT snap properly into the Tubing Bridge. Tubing can still be hung over the bridge to dry but it may not hang properly to soak.
Alternative method of hanging a 15mm hose to soak on the tube bridge: Because the 15mm is thinner than that of a standard hose, it will not snap into the cutouts on the tube bridge. An option is to insert the plugs into the rubber cuff leaving approximately 1/4 inch of the plug out of the cuff. Hang the hose on the tube bridge using area of exposed plug.
Included with this Purchase
- 2 Tube Caps
- 1 Tube Bridge
- 1 Hook Attachment
- 1 Suction Cup Attachment
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||AG-CLN-HA|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Special User Features:||Tube Cleaning Plus A Handy Storage Hanger|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|