CPAP Hose Tubing Cover by SnuggleHose
SnuggleHose CPAP Tubing Cover
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
Sleep apnea therapy can help you wake more rested and feeling revitalized in ways that you would never feel without it - unless you keep waking up in the middle of the night because you’re tangled in your uncomfortable CPAP hoses. Now, you no longer have to worry about that with SnuggleHose!
SnuggleHose is a tube of very soft fleece material which slides over your hose and fastens securely to cover a variety of ventilators. Snuggle Strap pads are also a great product for your nasal pillow style of CPAP masks. Snugglehoses and similar covers are such a great product that the biggest manufacturers in the world started producing them and including them with their masks in order to create a more comfortable and less “medical” environment to help you get better sleep.
Let's face it - a mask has to be comfortable in order for patients to use it to treat sleep disorders. If your machine doesn’t provide enough comfort, you’re less likely to use it, and that means you won’t get the health benefits from the therapy. This is why covers for CPAP ventilator machines options like Snugglehoses and Snuggle strap pads with velcro fasteners make your cover comfortable, making it easier to get a better night’s rest.
- For anyone using a heated humidifier, SnuggleHoses insulate your hose from the cooler ambient room air, reducing condensation within the hose.
- The SnuggleHose keeps the CPAP hose from disrupting sleep when it contacts skin.
- The SnuggleHose reduces the "medical" look of your CPAP tube and device.
Included in This Package
- (1) SnuggleHose for CPAP hose (available in colors of either blue or light gray)
- Universal CPAP hose
- Heated CPAP hose (for selected machine)
- Replacement filters (for selected machine)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
Ratings & Reviews
Soft and quiet
by Robert -
Love it. I use the snuggle hose year round. I hated the feeling of a cold hose brush against my skin. It also helps reduce the noise too.
Get this hose cover
by Judy L (OH) -
I was tired of the sound of plastic rustling in my bed and the feeling when it rubbed up against my arm. With this hose cover, its quiet and comfy and I dont notice my hose