Soft Cloth Cushion Replacement for SleepWeaver Elan Nasal CPAP Mask
Soft Cloth Cushion for SleepWeaver elan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The soft, breathable, cloth SleepWeaver will leave you feeling like you're not wearing any CPAP mask at all. It is silicone and latex free meaning your nose will be free of irritation and your face will remain free from uncomfortable red-marks from over-tightening. These cushions are designed for use with all SleepWeaver Elan Soft Cloth CPAP & BiPAP masks.
The élan's cloth, skin friendly cushion inflates like a balloon during CPAP & BiPAP therapy pressing gently against the face to create a soft, leak free seal with no pressure points. Because SleepWeaver cloth is breathable the mask feels cool and dry to wear and the fabric feels natural on the skin unlike the plastic and silicone of most CPAP mask solutions.
Special Features & Benefits
- Skin Friendly - Uniquely designed to be allergy, latex, and silicone free, the SleepWeaver Elan is great for allergy sufferers
- Multiple Styles - SleepWeaver Elan cushions are available in five great colors and patterns meaning you can receive the same great benefits no matter which option you choose.
- Free your Personality - Choose from Pink,Blue, Beige, Camouflage and Leopard cushion styles. Allow your CPAP mask to display your personality!
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|Associated Part Numbers:||100653, 100663, 100654, 100664, 100655, 100665, 100656, 100666, 100657, 100667|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Special User Features:||Cloth|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
- SleepWeaver® Elan Printable Sizing Guide
Available Resources for the SleepWeaver Elan Soft Cloth Nasal Mask