Lumin CPAP Sanitizer by 3B Medical
3B Medical Lumin CPAP Mask Cleaner
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The all-new, state-of-the-art Lumin CPAP Cleaner is taking the market by storm. With the touch of a button and a short five minutes later, users will have clean CPAP equipment ready to be used again. No more using harsh chemicals to disinfect CPAP masks and water chambers! The Lumin uses a powerful amount of UV light contained inside a fail-safe chamber to kill bacteria in just five minutes.
Now you can try the Lumin risk-free for 30 days, and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full in-store credit. Now you can rest easy when you are wearing your CPAP mask because you are maintaining a healthy environment crucial to successful CPAP therapy. You deserve that peace of mind. There are people who are sensitive to ozone or do not care for it, which is why they can use this CPAP cleaner confidently. No ozone means no smells and other negative complaints associated with it.
Easy to Use
The Lumin CPAP Cleaner uses a strong UV light to kill 99% of bacteria, pathogens, and fungi present on items placed inside the device.
- The Lumin can also be used to disinfect other items as well, such as toothbrushes, dentures, hearing aids, and anything that will fit into the tray on the device.
- This Lumin device will NOT be able to properly disinfect a CPAP hose. It is recommended to clean a CPAP hose regularly and replace as needed. You can purchase CPAP soap which is gentle on your skin and CPAP supplies.
- All replacement parts are available here at 1800CPAP.com.
- Free shipping on all US orders and low international rates are available
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the Lumin CPAP Cleaner Clean the Hose?
No, it cannot clean the inside of the hose. This particular product can only sanitize the CPAP mask and water chamber. However, the 3B Medical Lumin Bullet UV Hose Cleaner can both clean and sanitize the hose using UV light to remove 99% of bacteria in two minutes. You can bundle this product and the hose cleaner together.
2. Is the Lumin CPAP Cleaner Safe?
Yes, the Lumin CPAP machine cleaner is a safe way to sanitize your equipment without using harsh chemical solutions. It uses UV light to disinfect 99% of pathogens including bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It does not use ozone, and therefore those who are sensitive to it can use this cleaner for their CPAP with no worries.
For questions and inquiries, do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free hotline 1-800-274-1366.
- UV light kills 99% of bacteria
- Quick 5 minute disinfection
- 30 Day Risk-Free Trial
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessories Cleaner
- CPAP mask wipes
- Universal 6ft CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
What Is The Lumin?
The Lumin is a CPAP cleaner or CPAP sanitizer that uses UV light to kill the germs on your CPAP equipment. This makes the Lumin the first of it's kind UV light CPAP sanitizer.
How Long Does It Take The Lumin To Disinfect My CPAP Equipment?
A five minute cycle is recommended, to ensure sterilization due to variable factors that can effect the efficacy of 3B Lumin. These parameters include, but are not limited to the size of the disinfection space as well as reflective properties of the metal used for the experiment. Additionally the positioning of the mask and water chamber will effect the results as well. While a 3 minutes exposure resulted in a 100% kill rate, the extended 5 minute exposure allows “wiggle room” during personal use.
Are Their Specific Brands That Should Not Use The Lumin?
The Lumin device may be used with all brands of masks and accessories.
Does The Lumin Use Ozone To Disinfect?
No, the Lumin is ozone free. The Lumin disinfects using a very specialized and high powered UVC light source, the same type of light source used in hospital operating rooms and sterile clean rooms. UVC light will disinfect up to 99% of harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi that can cause infection and illness. UV light is also the safest disinfection option on the market, there is NO HARMFUL OZONE. Ozone has been shown by the EPA to irritate the lungs and the respiratory system, making it extra harmful for people with respiratory illness.
How Often Should I Use The Lumin?
We recommend disinfecting CPAP masks and accessories, along with any other personal care items twice weekly, and daily during cold and flu season.
- Actual Weight: 5lbs
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Special User Features: CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 1 year
Available Resources for the Lumin CPAP Cleaner
Ratings & Reviews
I was purchase CPAP machine
by Excel -
Very satisfied customer
by Phyllis Crook -
I give Lumin 5 stars. I love it