Lumin CPAP Cleaner by 3B Medical
3B Medical Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessories Cleaner
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The all new, state of the art Lumin CPAP Cleaner is taking the market by storm. With the touch of a button, a short five minutes later users have clean CPAP equipment ready to be used again. No more harsh chemicals to disinfect CPAP masks and water chambers! The Lumin uses a powerful amount of UV light contained inside a fail-safe chamber to kill bacteria in just five minutes. Now you can try the Lumin risk-free for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full in store refund.
Now you can rest easy when you are wearing your CPAP mask that you are maintaining a healthy environment that is so crucial to successful CPAP Therapy. You deserve that peace of mind.
Easy to Use
The Lumin CPAP Cleaner uses a strong UV light to kill 99% of bacteria, pathogens, and fungi present on items placed inside the device. UV light is a very effective disinfectant used in the health industry and hospitals.
- The Lumin can also be used to disinfect other items as well, such as a toothbrushes, dentures, hearing aides, anything that will fit into the tray on the device.
- This Lumin device will NOT be able to properly disinfect a CPAP hose. It is recommended to clean a CPAP hose regularly and replace as needed. You can also purchase the Lumin Bullet which is a uniquely designed CPAP hose cleaner that uses UV light to sanitize your tubing. Purchase the Bullet separately or bundle the Lumin and the Bullet CPAP Hose Cleaner together for a convenient all-in-one cleaning bundle.
- UV light kills 99% of bacteria
- Quick 5 minute disinfection
- 30 Day Risk-Free Trial
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessories Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Shipping Weight:||5.5 lbs|
|Special User Features:||CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Lumin CPAP Cleaner FAQ's
What is the Lumin?
The Lumin is a CPAP cleaner or CPAP sanitizer that uses UV light to kill the germs on your CPAP equipment. This makes the Lumin the first of it's kind UV light CPAP sanitizer.
How long does it take the Lumin to disinfect my CPAP equipment?
. A five minute cycle is recommended, to ensure sterilization due to variable factors that can effect the efficacy of 3B Lumin. These parameters include, but are not limited to the size of the disinfection space as well as reflective properties of the metal used for the experiment. Additionally the positioning of the mask and water chamber will effect the results as well. While a 3 minutes exposure resulted in a 100% kill rate, the extended 5 minute exposure allows “wiggle room” during personal use.
Are their specific brands that should not use the Lumin?
The Lumin device may be used with all brands of masks and accessories.
Does the Lumin use ozone to disinfect?
No, the Lumin is ozone free. The Lumin disinfects using a very specialized and high powered UVC light source, the same type of light source used in hospital operating rooms and sterile clean rooms. UVC light will disinfect up to 99% of harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi that can cause infection and illness. UV light is also the safest disinfection option on the market, there is NO HARMFUL OZONE. Ozone has been shown by the EPA to irritate the lungs and the respiratory system, making it extra harmful for people with respiratory illness..
How often should I use the Lumin?
We recommend disinfecting CPAP masks and accessories, along with any other personal care items twice weekly, and daily during cold and flu season.
Ratings & Reviews
5 reviews4.6 out of 5
Very satisfied customer
by Phyllis Crook -
I give Lumin 5 stars. I love it
by Monique Sahlstrom -
I did some research before I bought my cpap cleaner machine. I chose the Lumin and so happy. Takes 5 minutes. Huge compartment. Does an amazing job. Recommended to family members. You will not be dissatisfied.