Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner: Sanitizing Companion
Sleep8 CPAP Sanitation Companion Kit
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped Overnight or Internationally
Our state-of-the-art Sleep8 CPAP cleaner eliminates the need to disassemble the components of your CPAP mask, which can be bothersome. Plus, there’s always the danger of damaging the parts while disassembling them. The safest way to sanitize your CPAP mask is to use our waterless activated oxygen system. This technology makes it possible to clean all the nooks and crannies that manual cleaning and UV light sanitation have trouble reaching. It also comes with a 30-day trial. If you’re not satisfied, contact us for a full store credit.
The Sleep8 sanitation kit for your CPAP mask, tubing and water chamber tub use the water-less activated oxygen system that kills more than 99% of germs, sanitizing areas UV light can’t reach. The result is a CPAP kit that’s clean, travel-friendly, and comfortable to use. Now with a 30 day trial! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied contact us for a full store credit.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Sleep8 Device - This machine uses our new waterless technology and non-heated tubing to completely sanitize your CPAP supplies such as your CPAP hose and mask all at once.
- (1) Sanitizing Bag- Where the magic happens. Connect your device to the filtered Sleep8 bag for simple and safe sanitation of all CPAP machines and components.
- (1) Device Charger - You need to charge your device using the micro USB charger. However, overcharging is always a risk, so make sure you don’t leave it charging for long periods.
How it Works: 3 Easy Steps
- Connect the CPAP Tubing Inside the Bag - Unzip the bag and find the round valve inside. Detach the tubing from your CPAP machine and attach it to the valve. Put all CPAP tubing, nosepiece and dry chamber inside the bag and zip it closed.
- Connect Outside the Bag - Slide the device's triangular shaped port onto the triangular shaped valve on the outside of the bag. It should be a snug fit. The device will only work if there is a secure connection.
- Press Start and Relax - Press the power button on your CPAP cleaner until you hear a beep and see the Sleep8 screen light up. The screen will count down until the sanitation is complete. It is normal to hear the fan oscillate and pause for
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often do I need to sanitize my CPAP?
A: Sleep8 recommends that all PAP machine water chambers, tubing, and masks be sanitized daily to reduce the risk of harmful bacteria growing in these that can lead to respiratory sickness. Bacteria can multiply exponentially even within 24 hours.
Q: Can Sleep8 sanitize heated tubing with no additional adapters?
A: Yes. Sleep8 will safely sanitize all CPAP tubing, heated and non-heated. It can even sanitize the competitors adapters. You will never need adapters with Sleep8.
Q: How long can I use the filtered bag?
A: Sleep8 recommends changing your bag when you change your CPAP supplies, or every 90 days.
Q: Should I wash the Sleep8 bag?
A: If the bag becomes soiled, you may wipe it clean with a dry cloth. The bag contains a filter that cannot get wet. The Sleep8’s activated oxygen system fully sanitizes whatever is in the bag, as well as the interior of the bag itself.
Q: How do I clean the Sleep8 device?
A: If the device becomes soiled, you may wipe it clean with a dry cloth. Do not get the device wet, as doing so will void the warranty.
Q: Why is there a “clean” scent on my mask after sanitizing?
A: The second cycle of the sanitizing process is a fresh air flush to remove any scent. However, some of the the harmless "clean" scent may remain. It is sometimes described as similar to the outside air after a heavy rain or thunderstorm. It is from the sanitizing agent “activated oxygen,” also known as ozone or trioxygen, due to the fact that it is comprised of three oxygen atoms. Just leave it outside the bag for a while if more of a fresh air flush is needed. This poses no safety risk to you.
Q: What is ozone?
A: Ozone is the sanitizing agent “activated oxygen,” also known as trioxygen, due to the fact that it is comprised of three oxygen atoms.
Q: Is ozone safe?
A: Yes. Once ozone, or “activated oxygen” comes in contact with the air it quickly dissipates. When it is concentrated and safely contained within the Sleep8 bag, it works as a sanitizing agent to kill live bacteria and any living particles, even insects. The Sleep8 device will only function when the Sleep8 filtered bag is correctly attached.
- Device warranty: 18 Months
- Charger Warranty: 12 Months
- Sleep 8 Bag Warranty: 3 Months
- Filters: Charcoal; non replaceable
- DC Power: Uses Micro USB Power Adapter
- US Shipping Costs: Free
- RX Required: No
- Insurance Codes: FSA Payable Code 9274
- International Shipping: Yes
- Special User Features: Sanitizes using Ozone
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect for cleaning what needs to be cleaned - and not the inside of the machine!
by Doug -
Used to use the larger Ozone machine hooked up to my CPAP, however my new machine's manufacturer will void the warranty if I continue to use with the new one. All I needed was the peace of mind for my tubing mainly as I wipe down my mask daily and use distilled water for chamber. Regardless, being able to use my Sleep8 on just the items I replace regularly way from the actual machine is perfect! Oh, and for those who complain about the smell, it's ozone - plug your device in and let it run or wipe your mask down with a citrus CPAP wipe and you will be fine. I've never had any issues. Just expect it, but it definitely goes away after you clean and starting using it that night. It's mainly coming from the tubing. Get some air through there from the machine and it's all good.
CPAP mask or gas mask.
by David -
Purchased in February 2021. Its a sanitizer, not a cleaner.
I use this Ozone unit it for tubes & mask.
Honestly, what come out stinks too highly from Ozone to possibly reuse anytime soon. I hang each tube & mask up for about a month & then wash again in a eucalyptus based disinfectant, before using.
In future I'm just going to soak & clean with the disinfectent.
I don't recommend it.