DreamStation CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure sleep apnea therapy device that delivers one set pressure throughout the night. This is the perfect model for users prescribed a single setting to keep their airway open throughout the night (non auto-adjusting). This is the latest generation and is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it's predecessor, the Philips Respironics System One series.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the displays brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Optional Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube:The DreamStation heated humidifier and tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
Please Note: The DreamStation CPAP Machine ONLY records and saves compliance on your SD data card and it will not accessible for you through advanced sleep data settings on your machine. While the other DreamStation Series Machines include advanced data functions, this unit DOES NOT. In order for you or your doctor to receive a hard copy of your sleep compliance report you must use your SD card.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity .
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at email@example.com.
Included With This Package
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Reusable Foam Filter
- Ultra Fine Filter
- 6-Foot Tubing (Non Heated)
- Power Cord
- External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||machine weight 1.56 Pounds with Humidifier = 3.02 Pounds|
|Associated Part Numbers:||DSX200S11, DSXH, HT15|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Dimensions:||6.2 x 7.6 x 3.3 Inches|
|Electrical Requirements:||100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A|
|FAA Approved:||This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US|
|Filters:||Reusable Foam, (Optional) Disposable Ultra Fine|
|Humidifier:||Optional Heated Humidifier|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure Machine - C- Flex|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||SmartRamp with Event Detection; and Standard Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||CPAP = 25.8 dBA - with Humidifier 27.9 dBA (Average)|
|Special User Features:||bluetooth connectivity, SmartRamp, and OptiStart|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 to Therapy Pressure Setting|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 year manufacturer warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.7 out of 5
Great Price and Performance!
by Jerry B -
Finally replaced the old machine with this DreamStation, glad I did, enjoying all the features on this machine which is a huge improvement from the old one I used. I recommend this for the price and performance.
Very satisfied with the DreamStation
by Dee -
Love the size of this machine, fits well on my night stand and works great. The price is great, and you can always add the humidifier and heated tube whenever, which I plan to purchase the humidifier soon. Gets the job done, very satisfied.